free hit
counters
My new 2-11 vinyl wrap... - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MAXR

My new 2-11 vinyl wrap...

Well, it's not finished yet, but I think it will stand out on track! The bonnet is having the normal Silver area in green too & the 3M protection needs fitting too. I did try & get the wheels powder coated in a matching green. They were taken away to be done, but they couldn't get a good match... Oh Well!

I guess it won't be to everyone's taste, but that's just fine, as I love it!

For anyone interested, just call Back On Track in Guildford.

Max

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

B'lime'y!

Nice, I like! I think a lime rim on the rims would be nice! Was it much cheaper than having it painted, how long is it expected to last?

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Ok, it's Finally finished! They couldn't get a good green match for the wheels, so they'll stay black now. Just the seats to be swapped with some CF ones, a new Aero kit & tow eyes.

post-129-1234383816_thumb.jpg

post-129-1234383827_thumb.jpg

post-129-1234383838_thumb.jpg

Lordy, and I thought some of our schemes were loud! :( Looks good though, nice to see something different. Is it a full vehicle wrap or just large green vinyl panels on a black painted car. If it's the full wrap I would love to know what it cost.

Thanks, Nick

Nick,

The gent who does the Clear Bra, 3M installations at our local dealer has a full wrap kit for the 2-11. Cost installed was around $1700. After a recent weekend track event I can say it was well worth the cost.

Al

Lordy, and I thought some of our schemes were loud! :( Looks good though, nice to see something different. Is it a full vehicle wrap or just large green vinyl panels on a black painted car. If it's the full wrap I would love to know what it cost.

Thanks, Nick

Yes, It's a full wrap..Gloss black all over, then the green, then 3M to front, air intakes, door tops etc. The original paint scheme is fully protected & the vinyl will remove to hopefully leave a blemish free car again once i've finished with it. I was astonished how much it would cost to repaint just the front clam back to the original paint scheme. This was cheaper & makes it a little more individual.