free hit
counters
First 211 in Kuwait - Introductions - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
agshaar2@hotmail.com

First 211 in Kuwait

Hi all

just wanted to introduce myself. Im the proud owner of the first and only (upto now) 211 in Kuwait. Its a orange with bob cat graphics 2009 sourced through Scott Walker at B&C. Have to say one of the best purchasing experiences i've had. Service and knowledge was amazing. Thanks Scott.

I have tracked the car twice at the Bahrain GP circuit and its absolutely amazing. Waiting for my aero pack to arrive to see difference in times before and after.

Enjoy the pics

post-302-1234971841_thumb.jpg

post-302-1234972042_thumb.jpg

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Welcome to the forum Mohammed, nice looking car you've got there :lol:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Greetings, welcome to the forum and congratulations on a most excellent colour selection. Orange is the fastest.

I would imagine that the car turns quite a few heads in your neck of the woods, or palms as the case may be.

Good luck and enjoy the ride.

Al B.

Thanks Guys.

The car is a major head turner for sure. People don't even know what its supposed to be. It was funny trying to convince the Guys at the ministry to certify the car as street legal. Got it done finally.

Guest Jack

Welcome and congrats! Enjoy the new car in the best of health.

Don't forget to deal with the lack of front wheel liners .... Wurth Body Schutz or 3M "Underseal" rubberized undercoating (both spray-on applications) should do the trick.

I agree with Al, your color selection is impeccable. Of course, I'm somewhat biased. :lol: