free hit
counters
Video (Watkins Glen CMR June 1) - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ww111

Video (Watkins Glen CMR June 1)

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Most excellent video! You had me on the edge of my seat yelling pass the Porsche!

It's in the 100's here so all I can do is race vicariously through videos like yours. Thanks.

Looks like you had a lot of fun passing the swarm of finned Mustangs.

Enjoy the ride!

Al B.

Nice video. :angry: I really enjoyed how precise and consistent you were with your line. That porsche was all over the place and should have given you a point by quite a few laps sooner. Do you still have the stock tune?

Dan

Thanks Guys...

I got the orange one so I could put the tag from my orange Elise on it and give neighborhood rides to the kids... I'm like the favorite uncle around here. That GT3RS was very fast.

Stock except for rims and Hoosier A6's

Favorite backhanded racing complement... "Gosh, you were flying when I passed you"

Edited by ww111

Guest Jack
Thanks Guys...

I got the orange one so I could put the tag from my orange Elise on it and give neighborhood rides to the kids... I'm like the favorite uncle around here. That GT3RS was very fast.

Stock except for rims and Hoosier A6's

Favorite backhanded racing complement... "Gosh, you were flying when I passed you"

Watch out for the FEDS! :angry:

What's your target HOT tire pressures with the A6's? Are you running 205's and 245's?

I'm away from the car right now, but I think I've got the stock Elise sizes on 195 / 225(?) I think I'm going with a pure racing tire towards the end of the season.

And I was kidding about ever driving this on the street. Never never, never :angry:

Guest Jack
And I was kidding about ever driving this on the street. Never never, never :angry:

Of course ... I knew that you were just kidding. :D

Try the Yoko slicks -- Advan 005 ... much better than Hoosier's.

post-158-1246031106_thumb.jpg

Guest Jack
Guys where do you source those slicks from (either the yoko or the hoosier).

We are located in the States, so... for Hoosiers, Tire Rack is a good source; for Yokohama, Yokohama Motorsports or their distributors, like Bob Woodman Tires (they also carry Hoosiers) ... http://www.bobwoodmantires.com/bwttires.php

Edited by Jack

Jack,

What tire pressure are you running on the Yoko slicks?

I'll be putting mine on as soon as the fuel issue is taken care of.