free hit
counters
Lotus Evora - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

• Gold FFM

I hope you will all get the opportunity to visit your local dealers and review the Evora - D-Day is Monday 4th May for the start of Press/media ride and drives in Scotland as I'm sure you all know. Many thanks for all of your support over the last couple of years whilst this fabulous car was being developed for global sale.

I hope we can count on your support and look forward to many of you becoming Evora owners now or in the near future. It's a great car and very unique.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck with the launch Mike, I'm sure the press will love the car and I'm looking forward to reading all the reviews before having a go in one myself one day :P

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Mine is on order Mike, it will be my first Lotus, I think it's a brave move by me as currently you get a lot of car for your buck in the second hand market. I am laying a lot of trust down with the lotus sales staff, design team and yourself that this car will be fabulous as promised.

Please don't let me down, I really hope for you, lotus and me the launch is a success.

Regards Bob

Very best of luck with the launch of this amazing looking car!

I'd like mine with lightweight alcantara microfibre instead of leather will it be possible in a few years to spec it with this?

Best wishes from FRANCE.

The Evora will be my 5th Lotus. (2 Elise, 2 Europa). Waiting for this very emotional moment since 3 years! Big big event in my car-life...

I hope so you're will be successful with EVORA, and continue to bring us so real pure sportscars in the future.

Congratulation to you and the staff.

Gilles

May the Fourth be with you!

Best wishes for a successful press event after all the efforts so far by the team. Can't wait to read the reviews and finally get a chance to drive it!

The new issue of CAR magazine is saying it will have the first driving impressions of the Evora on its website on 4th May. Now, that was probably based on the press launch of 27th April. I guess its not without the bounds of possibility they still might do it 'on the day' so to speak. This interweb thingy is a wonderful thing......

My two journalist contacts are saying they'll publish online on the evening of the press day - I expect others will also be trying to get the "first review" prize :rolleyes:

Good luck with this Mike, sounds like it's all going to go off tomorrow then, with everybody trying to get the story out so fast. I'm sure it'll be a good day for the Evora

The weather forecast doesn't look to good over that side tomorrow. I'll be heading over in the morning from the East to do a little Evora spotting - hope it doesn't rain to much.

Edited by hedgerley