free hit
counters
Evora marketing... - Page 2 - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bibs

Evora marketing...

...and I'll be taking my Elise on a roadtrip to the Belgian Grand Prix at Spa that weekend. I suppose I could take an Evora instead if someone wanted to lend me one for a few days to do some European promotion!

I'd be happy to shout nice things about the car out of the window as I drive along Belgian motorways... -_-

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

You've got to hope that whoever took Scott's position at B&C would organise bringing a car 15 minutes down the road to Dunsfold.

I do hope so, but it was the folks above Scott who declined our previous two attempts to get the B&C car to Goodwood for Breakfast Clubs. It wasn't like it was needed for test drives, as it was a Sunday - it sat in the locked showroom instead -_-

Regarding Dunsfold, I arranged with our local club chap from Club Lotus before I left, that our demonstrator would indeed be there; in fact I think Martin Colvill will be taking Evora to the event.......I am sure that this is still happening.

ATB

Scott.