free hit
counters
Charity Fundraising - The Lotus Forums 'Factory Frolic' 2009 - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Laura

Charity Fundraising

At this year's event we will be raising funds for:

mawf-header.gif

Make-A-Wish Foundation

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Don't forget about this folks, if anyone can't make it but would like to donate or you'd like to ask friends & family to donate it would be great to have a head start on the weekend.

Also, there will be a raffle/auction on the Saturday night, if anybody would like to donate a prize please let me know. This can be on behalf of your company or personal and does not have to be Lotus/Motoring related. A gift voucher for your company/services or a hamper donated in your name etc would be great. Of course any companies/individuals would be credited for their donations, please pm me if you have any ideas/offers.

There's still more money to come in (I'll be in touch tomorrow to those who need to cough up :) ) but it looks like we're over the £2k mark so far. If anyone would still like to put a little in to a good cause it's not too late to donate via http://www.justgiving.com/thelotusforums

Edited by Laura