free hit
counters
Cape Classic Car Show - Events - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Cape Classic Car Show

richardvg

Well the CAPE CLASSIC CAR SHOW is bearing down on us here in sunny South Africa on the 15 November 2009.

there are over one thousand entries from 40 different clubs .

This will be my first show and i am very excited !

Down in Cape Town there are at least four of us attending in G cars ,all turbo's i believe .There are also one or two elans ,europa's and an excel that will be holding up the Lotus FLag -

So whilst you are experiencing a slight cold pang over in the UK we will be basking in the 30 deg sun overlooking the Table Mountain and wishing more of you could be here .

Boy it's tough in Africa

richard

Technically sound ...Theoretically poked !

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Dave

I live in the Southern Suburbs of Cape Town in a place called Marina Da Gama - situated about a kilometer from False Bay.

sorry you can't make the show but we are fortunate that the entries are now well over a thousand vehicles !

the organisors have said they will put us all together as they have a number of different Lotuses that have entered.Lotus Cape Town aka Bentley have committed to providing us with some goodies as they will be launching the Evora shortly and they want to start making some headway in SA

I do agree that our cars are a rare sight -if you guys think heads turn when you rock up - the rarity just adds to the occasion.

i think a number of us will place pics so be ready next week!

Richard

Technically sound ...Theoretically poked !