free hit
counters
13/05/2010 YPRES LOTUS DAY - Events - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

13/05/2010 YPRES LOTUS DAY

bosbon_be

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Peter

This looks fantastic....! Would be really interested in a return to Ypres. Was there last year for the rally, when we brought a MG Super

2000 car across for former British Rally Champion,Mark Higgins to drive.

Lovely town and lovely people...! thumbsup.gif

Edited by Andy67

Awesome, I'm up for this 100% :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Sounds interesting! Need to check Agenda, though.

You just can come on the day and pay

Ciao,

JB

'88 Excel SE - monaco white

'99 Elise 111 - azure blue �

'87 TurboEsprit - calypso red

'02 BMW 325ci convertible - diamond black

wwwlotusexceldebannernew300eu5.jpg

http://excelregister.lotusexcel.de

Please e-mail or phone these guys for more info:

Pascal Vasseur (+32 477/21.01.63 - NL, F, GB)

e-mail: [email protected]

Herman Tavernier (+32 475/46.10.17 - NL, F, GB)

e-mail: [email protected]

I'm not part of the organisation, I'm just the messenger :)

• 1 month later...

I'll look forward to seeing you there Gert, and I will check those wheel bolts!

Oh, look - http://www.thelotusf...um/204-belgium/ - TLF Belgium, tell your friends! ;)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Lotus Ypres Day II Thursday 13 May 2010.

For now: on january 13, having already a large variety of registered cars...

and also some 3 opel speedster added.... up now for the 100 cars mark ????

And among them ..already 10 uk cars registered also... they mostly stay overnight in the Best Western Hotel at Ypres... but there is a large choice of accomodation in this touristic area..

4--Lotus Exige

3--Lotus Elan

3--Lotus Esprit

2--Lotus Europa

10-Lotus Elise mk1

11-Lotus Elise mk2

3--Lotus seven or replica

1--Lotus Classic (Elan +2).

3 --Opel Speedster..

Herman.

Edited by herman

This is very interesting... I did a coach tour of the WW1 battles fields last may and loved it... I would love to visit again....

Please come over I'll bring my High Wing too! They are quite rare, so the more we can get them together... :)

I'll look forward to seeing you there Gert, and I will check those wheel bolts!

Really looking forward to meet you and Laura again! I spoke to the organisers last week and they said they did their very best to have the best, flat surfaced roads to suit our Esprits. Sounds very promising, doesn't it?

Edited by Exploded

Calypso Rose Rules the World!

Please come over I'll bring my High Wing too! They are quite rare, so the more we can get them together... :)

Really looking forward to meet you and Laura again! I spoke to the organisers last week and they said they did their very best to have the best, flat surfaced roads to suit our Esprits. Sounds very promising, doesn't it?

I'll take my Esprit S4 iso my Elise S2 :(

- Nulla tenaci invia est via -

• 2 weeks later...

forum.jpg

txt on the flyer says :

International Lotus Event

with support of Lotus-Forum.be

Yearly tour with professional and "easy to read" roadbook. Different interesting stops and surprises.

Opel Speedsters (Vauxhall vx220) & Seven replica's are welcome!

Subscribe :

http://www.ypreslotusday.be - [email protected]

We also provide an exrta roadbook with interesting roads and stops for visitors that come over to Belgium for more than one day.

If you are intrested you can send us an email and we will send you the roadbook in English!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry , but we need for sure a complete detailed "pre- registration"... since the event is becoming now quite huge (nearing 80 cars now) and all things need to be perfectly correctly arranged in advance.. you can register with all your details... name.. full adress- e- mail- mobile phone nr.- number of persons-- car make and type... payment on the start (ypres grand market place) pls be advised that on thursday may 13th is a Belgian holliday...so all bancs are closed..so just bring some Euro notes along..

rgds Herman.

Herman

I can send you my details...no problems.....

however I wont know until about a week before the event.....

whats your closing date for the event/registration

thanks

G

Edited by theelanman

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

closing date...we do not know for now exactly... we may set a maximum of 100 cars...but its still not sure.. if we will do this and if when... we have restaurant capacity for 200 persons... for now we have 75 cars already registered this is aprox 150 persons... will keep you updated.. grtz. Herman.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry , but we need for sure a complete detailed "pre- registration"... since the event is becoming now quite huge (nearing 80 cars now) and all things need to be perfectly correctly arranged in advance.. you can register with all your details... name.. full adress- e- mail- mobile phone nr.- number of persons-- car make and type... payment on the start (ypres grand market place) pls be advised that on thursday may 13th is a Belgian holliday...so all bancs are closed..so just bring some Euro notes along..

rgds Herman.

Dear participants ´Ypres Lotus Day´,

The Organisation has decided to offer you 2 two different choices (formulas) @ the Lotus Ypres Day.

1 st--- 110 for 2 persons (couple): this means: all-in-- breakfeast- apertive- lunch+drink- surprise stop- raodbook- rally plate- complete evening diner.

2 nd . 65 euros for 2 ( couple) as above but whithout the evening diner

Can you all confirm your choice asap pls and at the latest on 31/03/2010

pls specify clear /correct your choice on your e-mail to avoid reg. problems. many thanks

• 2 months later...