free hit
counters
her in doors strikes again - Page 2 - Introductions - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

her in doors strikes again

nigeninja

if you buy an Ferrari you can order it with matching handbag & other leather goodies.. . Think that is what girls always expect to get -every girl is a princess (most of them only 'in mind' :w00t: ) An Esprit seems to have this expression of badly crafted bunch of plastic !? It is right on some points, but is that an reason to ignore us nice guys ??

OK, I've met some remarkable exceptions of this general rule in the Lotusworld. But outside of this it is mostly true .. :lol:

...as so, I think this way of seeing the world with real and open eyes will be the reason why I never get an girlfriend.

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I am married but don't generally have any of these hassels of passes out and you can't do this or that.

Yes we discuss what to spend our money on but only form a budgetting point of view.

The only thing I'm not allowed to run out and buy is a big bike and thats since we've had kids!!

Last yr I mentioned i would like to change my Bike for a newer one, so she said that if i wanted to that was fine.

So i did, didnt tell her and just parked it on the drive the day i collected it.

Naturally she was miffed that i hadnt told her.....how does that work ??

so i made sure she came out for a test in the Evora before buying it.

Seriously though, we have an agreement that we can spend our money on whatever we want (within reason)

Shouldnt have to seek aproval.....

construction and property consultants : My company

• 5 months later...

My wife didn't have chance to object because... I didn't ask her :getmecoat:

Paul.

Lotus Esprit [meaning] a 1:1 scale Airfix kit with a propensity to catch fire