free hit
counters
Anyone recognize this wire/where it connects? - Engine/Ancilliaries - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Anyone recognize this wire/where it connects?

Callaway

My 1994 Esprit S4 is just about ready to roll for the first time in over a year and the body shop is trying to figure out where exactly this wire connects. They shot me over this picture on email to see if I recognized it. This is on the drivers side by the brake fluid unit, headlight, etc.

I do have the factory tech manual on CD but I wanted to see if anyone of you guys could spot this off the top of your head. Thanks in advance fellas, looking forward to getting behind the wheel again!

post-641-125832237799_thumb.jpg

-Erik E.

1994 Esprit S4

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello Erik,

on my 1990 SE I have the same wire and it is not used.

The wire is for the power wash pump. (high pressure headlight wash pump). This pump and it's control module is not fitted on my car (If I'm right this was only compulsary/fitted for the swedish market), only the wire is there.

Freek

Esprit Freak

Hello Erik,

on my 1990 SE I have the same wire and it is not used.

The wire is for the power wash pump. (high pressure headlight wash pump). This pump and it's control module is not fitted on my car (If I'm right this was only compulsary/fitted for the swedish market), only the wire is there.

Freek

Freek,

Thanks for the timely reply! With this down I should be cruisin' tomorrow. Can't wait, thanks again my friend!

-Erik E.

1994 Esprit S4