free hit
counters
Classic LeMans 2010 - Events - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Classic LeMans 2010

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Went 2 years ago with the Ronalt Club, really enjoyed it and can recommend going. Hoping to go as well, but some else organising it so still awaiting the details, will post up when I know more.

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Club Lotus France is allways there with circa 200 cars!!!!!

I've been there the last two events (2006 and 2008) with my Exige, and I'll be there next year with my Esprit JPS!!!!

In 2008 there was one JPS...beautifull!!!!!!

:-)

Franky

Lotus Exige S2

Lotus Esprit S2 JPS #27 -restoration process-

• 1 month later...

I'll be there....probably the m100 this time as I think the 67 elan is abou to be sold ;)

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

Hi,

Can somebody please tell me the date of the event, and also people have posted before about the real le mans that you can pitch tents, is this the same at the classic event,

Regards danny

A

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Cheers for the link Bibs spot on ;) That looks like a fantastic weekend and the prices seem reasonable aswell, and at least its fair few months away that means even somebody like me could plan itto the T ;)

Regards danny

A

• 2 weeks later...

Yep, just had my 'Pass' rubber stamped. Decided to try "The Classic" this year.

Edited by mayesprit

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

wish choice

Personally I'm really looking forward to going. Can't wait...

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody else booked in camping at Maison Blanche?

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

yep....me and 7 others camping in maison blanche...:P

60's and 90's elans....:cheers:

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

• 3 months later...

Ann & I are also going in the V8 but not camping - getting too old for that. We've booked privately into a Chateau near Alencon and got tickets through Club Lotus which haven't actually arrived yet, might need to chase them up. This will be our 3rd visit to the classic and it's always well worth it. If you've never been before the Museum at the edge of the circuit is very good. The garage areas are extensive and open to spectators to walk around so a good pair of comfortable walking shoes are a must. We expect to be parked with the rest of the Club Lotus members in the centre of the Bugatti Circuit so hope to see a lot of you over the weekend. If anyone gets lost or would like to contact us they can call my mobile +44 7855 326025. See you all soon.

Dave & Ann Excell

• 2 weeks later...

i will be there with my wife, ( excel se) and my son and his wife ( M100). We are parking with club lotus if we get the tickets which are bought and paid for.

Edited by mistynes
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

See you there - staying at a Gites near Chatres Sur Loir with a bunch of other regular Classic attendees driving misc motors including couple of Elise's, and my Esprit GT3

Crossing on Brittany Ferry, Portsmouth - Caen at 08:15 on Thursday 8th.

ian P ('Deep Purple' Esprit GT3)

Early to bed tonight - leaving 3.45am tomorrow morning.

Weather forecast is a rather plesant 32' over there.

:police:

We will be boarding the Pride of Kent at 0530 tomorrow morning. Cant wait should be a great event. PM me your moby Ian, we can share a pint or two?

Edited by rocket63

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

You two should have arranged an early departure and booked a night at Chez Bibbo, we're not far from the port as you know. You could have travelled with a nice hangover then! :police:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Same start time for us Ed. We will be sailing over. Catch you on the flip side. I will drop you a texty when we get there :rolleyes:

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

You two should have arranged an early departure and booked a night at Chez Bibbo,

Thanks for the offer mate, but Kent from Devon then to Le Mans would have been like driving right or a couple of hundred to turn left for a couple of hundred. (the beer nearly swayed it though ;! The last time I stayed at yours went to bed at beer O'clock followed by a 600 mile drive)

We're actually going out of Poole on the Seacat so longer crossing but shorter drive.

Hi, Haven't been on this site for ages. Okay I live south of Le Mans, in Teloché. I have a 1984 Esprit Turbo, but just before the Le Mans Classic the clutch is causing me problems. Can't get the car into gear. Have checked all the obvious points (master cylinder, Slave cylinder, rebleed the system, checked oil in the gear box). The clutch wont release. Can get in gear with engine off, but not when engine is in motion. Been along to the event today, but would really appreciate if there are any Esprit experts at the Show who could have look at my car. I might be missing something. Would really like to have my car at the show. There must be over a hundred Elises & Severns, some Europas, Esprit S4, but no GG shape Esprits. Anyone willing to help for a few beers? I'll check the forum later, cheers, Eddie