free hit
counters
Elise/Exige/Europa picture thread - Page 16 - Elise / Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Elise/Exige/Europa picture thread

• 2 weeks later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good morning! Said goodbye to my Evora 400 today and hello to this wonderful machine... Good morning! Said goodbye to my Evora 400 today and hello to this wonderful machine...

I’d like the gravel the same colour as the wheels please...  

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Lovely. That must be a really rare beast in the US. I wonder how many S2 Exige’s there are in the US? One things for sure, you’re unlikely to see another!

8 hours ago, Neal H said:

Lovely. That must be a really rare beast in the US. I wonder how many S2 Exige’s there are in the US? One things for sure, you’re unlikely to see another!

They are extremely rare here -- you never see one on the road!

1117 S2 Exige were imported to the US. Of those, only 338 were naturally aspirated, like this one. Lotus last imported the Exige about 10 years ago -- who knows how many are left. Lotus never imported the Exige V6, or the S1 Exige, so the S2 Exige is the only Exige ever available in the US.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Doing what a Lotus is supposed to do: beat more powerful cars at the track! 

Really can't wait to upgrade the suspension though. The stock bilstein on the Cup really is pretty bad in my opinion. The difference compared to nitron 1-way alone is day and night.

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...