free hit
counters
"10" Registration numbers on sale today - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

"10" Registration numbers on sale today

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always wondered who has just '10TUS', don't suppose that's going cheap is it? :lol:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

:lol: Do you think they'll take my first born instead?

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Just had an idea to save some cash, just put an A in front of the 10...hmmm :lol:

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400

Has anyone bought themselves a number yet..?

I have...

I was going to ask what the number was but by the time I had asked the question you had posted the number.

Good number Mr Lotus.

I see that MY 10TUS has gone.

Edited by bingoking

I've always wondered who has just '10TUS', don't suppose that's going cheap is it? :(

Yep been wondering who has that over there as well. I have that plate here in NZ on mine. Got mine over 7 yrs ago now though :)

Its crazy what you guys pay for rare plates in UK.

350.gifNo.23

Well I could stretch to a plate at ~

OMG!! If anyone wants me to be their bestest friend for EVER!!! Please buy me AK 10tus...pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Bought mine KH10 TUS thumbup.gif ready to go on New Elise R on March 1st

Missed out on MR10 TUS to the GUY welcome.gif who sold me my New car rant.gif

Only Kidding Guy, No hard feelings i got the plate i wanted.

Roll on March 1st i say thumbsup.gif

Did Read somewnere that DVLA Took 2 million pound on December 1st and 1.2 million of that was in the first Hour ohmy.gif Bet they will be having a good Christmas party santa.gif

Guy, I assume that from the lack of reply you didn't get my hint? :blink:

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Mmm...

Ok, the '10' plate can only go on a car built after march 2010.

Bugger.

:animier:

If i sell the Elise and buy a half decent '10tus' plate then i still need to find forty-five-thousand-pounds-stirling to buy the new Lotus to put it on.

Bugger.

:thumbsup:

Some plates are still very cheap, even single figure '1' plates, so there is some hope: Cheap single digit plates

Bugger.

:(

No.

It would suit a late eighties Vauxhall Astra/nova GTE though.

How about this:

http://dvlaregistrations.direct.gov.uk/home/en/Search/prefix?searched=yes&prefix=G&numbers=13&letter1=E&letter2=S&letter3=P&pricefrom=&priceto=&x=57&y=19

Cheap as chips and easy to see GT3 ESP with a couple of oddly placed screws.

:animier: