free hit
counters
cool driving - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Well

I closed 2009 last sunday with a little drive in the elan sprint and opened 2010 this afternoon with a short blast in the 2-eleven. It was around zere C but well packed in a good lotus fleece and jacket it was not cold at all. People turned their heads even more than usual! It was a bit tricky on the road but i needed the rush of blood !

good new year !!

Bert

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

There are other ways to get a rush!

Well done all the same, I froze my ass off to do some shopping and the heaters in the car were on max all day!

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Been driving the Esprit the last 3 days trying to see what it's like as a daily drive, appart from having to defrost the inside of the windscreen all was fine, the heater works fab! :) must be something wrong with it! LOL

IMG_0572.jpg

Thi was last night. Its a very steep hill and thats the gritter slowly making its way up the other way!

The beck stepped out a number of times on the ice whilst I was having some delicate fun, Lisa was a little more sure footed behind me in the Shogun with the 4wd switched on, the last 500 yards to the house was a little interesting! :)

Chunky Lover