free hit
counters
Lotus Elise, 1999 (T), S2 suspension + S2 Seats + Hardtop (8,200GBP) - Lotusforsale.com - Latest Ads - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Lotus Elise, 1999 (T), S2 suspension + S2 Seats + Hardtop (8,200GBP)

Elise S1, 1999, with S2 supspension. S2 leather seats and other sensible upgrades. Deep metalic puple.Full and detailed Service History with file of receipts and invoices.MOT, Taxed, HPI clear. No niggles. Immaculately serviced with top components.S2 Bilstein suspension fitted 14,000 miles ago. This transforms the ride quality of the car. These shock absorbers are a direct replacement for the original, noisy, hard red Konis.Original 12-spoke Rimstock wheels with full set of Yokohama Advan Neova tyres with little wear and recently re-ballanced. Some light scratches to wheels - but no kerbing or the like.New high performance head gasget and cam belt fitted at 65,000 (March 2008) fitted as part of a regular service by Phoenix Motorsport. No sudden failure, no dramas just making sure.Braided brake hoses, Pagid brake pads and recently replaced EBC brake disks. Uprated aluminium throttle body + Elise parts upgraded throttle linkage. No standard sticking throttle issues K&N air filter in standard air-box.Stainless steel sports exhaust - (not too loud).Elise parts uprated rear toe-links and associated geo set up.Elise parts short shift kit.S2 black leather seats with lumbar pumps on both. Very good condition and much much more comfortable than standard S1. Black soft top in excellent condition.Aluminium window winders, handbrake sleve and gear gate.Black rear wheel arch protectors.111 Head lamp coversKenwood CD with ipod conectionThe Service history reads;After sales service, 1041 miles, Bell & ColvillA Service, 6868 miles, Bell & ColvillA Service, 11704 miles, Christopher Neil LtdB Service, 19207 miles, JCT600 BrooklandsA Service, 36587 miles, Chris Faulds MotorsA Service, 43992 miles, Christopher Neil LtdCambelt, 45386, Christopher Neil LtdC Service, 49132, Christopher Neil LtdA Service, 56940, Phoenix MotorsportC service inc cambelt and head gasget, 65475, Phoenix MotorsportA Service, 72309, The Garage-David Batty Lotus/TVR.The general condition of the car is very good. The bodywork is good except for usual stone chips to the front clam and sills. The hard top also has a short sctatch that has been touched up. The interior is good and the sill pads and carpets have been replaced.The hard top is a key part of the package. It is nicely lined, really adds to the look of the car and keeps the heat in during the winter. Mechanically the car is very good and wants for nothing. It has been well looked after and with the precautious change of the head gasget & cam-belt is set for many more miles of trouble free and low cost motoring. I have just loved owning this car, for which I seached long and hard, however I find myself being able to upgrade for 2010.I've tried hard to give lots of specific information and a realistic description however please do not hesitate to e-mail or ring with any questions. 01252 712982 eves & w/e or 07815 986 790.

View the full article

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days