free hit
counters
LOTUS ELISE S1 HONDA CONVERSION (14,500GBP) - Lotusforsale.com - Latest Ads - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

LOTUS ELISE S1 HONDA CONVERSION (14,500GBP)

The Current spec is as follows:Arctic BlueOriginal conversion done by Blink Motorsport in 2003 Standard Honda K20A Type R iVTEC with custom induction, set up and tuned by CPL racing in 2009 with lowered VTEC point and 186.7 BHP at the wheels (approx 225BHP) with Honda 6 speed gearbox and standard box. The car has done 48,000 miles, the engine less (?30,000)Hondata K100 ECU (programmable)fittedFull Geo setup by Richard Marshall Motorsport in 2008Nitron shock absorbersMagnesium alloysRacing harnessesBlack leather seatsUprated aluminium radiatorHeavy duty starter buttonXenon headlight conversionUprated driving lightsBattery conditionerFull armourfend. Very slight ding to offside front spoiler (hit pheasant) which is barely noticeable, and a couple of windscreen chips.This car has been serviced in August 09 by Lotus - the "B" service, and had new rear Yokohama tyres, total cost £700. The comment from the dealer was that it was one of the best conversion/setups they had seen. It was also thoroughly inspected and tested by an engineer prior to my purchase (report available).I have had 4500 miles of completely trouble free motoring.My intention had been to supercharge this car but I am using it so rarely that I cannot justify the expense of keeping it on the road any longer. However, I am in no hurry to sell, so please do not contact me unless you are genuinely interested. MOT until Aug 2010

View the full article

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days