free hit
counters
Copper Fuel Pipe - Fuel System/Carbs - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Mikes2esprit1979

Copper Fuel Pipe

My copper fuel pipe from the pump to the carb pipe has split.

Does anyone know where I can get one from as Ive tried all the usual lotus parts people and they cant help me.

Just spent the day driving around trying to find pipe and olives and came home with nothing.

Another option is to replace it with a braided hose but does anyone know what size of union I ned to attach it at the fuel pump ?? is it a metric thread ???

Mike

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I still may have mine in the garage if not thrown out.

I'll have a look tonight. From what i recall it's just a piece of 10mm pipe and doesn't even have the ends flared to stop the pipe coming off, how about micra bore pipe sold for central heating systems?

I finaly got some copper pipe and olives but the connector into the fuel pump is worn so I cant compress the new olive.

Been trying to find the correct connector without any luck.SU Say they are not available.

Ive spent to much money trying to get copper pipes to fit so Im going to see if Pirtek can make a braided pipe with threaded connector.

I got pirtek to make me a braided fuel pipe today as I couldnt find the copper one anywhere.

1.5mtr stainless steel 3/8 fuel hose part no:HW-BFH/T-06

#815 series (BSPT Male) part no:815-08-08 (this is the threaded connector i needed)

#Swage ferrule for hose part no: SC1-08 (this is the crimping part cose to connector)

Price