free hit
counters
Lotus Elise S1 1998 (FSH) Calypso Red (8,600GBP) - Lotusforsale.com - Latest Ads - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Pistonheads

Lotus Elise S1 1998 (FSH) Calypso Red (8,600GBP)

My Beautiful Lotus Elise S1 is up for sale due to an Exige on the way. My car is low mileage and has been maintained to the highest standard. The service history is complete with a file full of service and MOT history. The car has even had the dreaded K Series Head Gasket Fixed with a £700 reciept for earlier this year. When going Lotus shopping I wouldn't go near anything that hasn't had this professionally repaired. Once fixed it should be sorted for life.My car is currently running on uprated Koni Suspension and 3 month old avon tyres. The car is set up beautifully and is a joy to drive.In the past yr the car has had new suspension, shocks, ball joints, Timing Belt, Water pump and battery.My car has a few minor stone chips to its paintwork yet is pretty much immaculate. I spent a long time looking for such a well sorted Elise S1 and will be sad to see it go. I paid £9,000 for this car just 4 months ago and have put just 5,000 miles on it since September, so please no silly offers or time wasters.

View the full article

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.