free hit
counters
Lotus/TVR meet - Brands Hatch - 31st January 2010 - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bibs

Lotus/TVR meet - Brands Hatch - 31st January 2010

thumb_TVR_Lotus.png

Following a brief encounter between my Esprit and a Tamora on the roads around Brands (that was a lot of fun!) Richard and I thought it would be nice to hold a joint meeting of machinery. It's all British, it's all plastic and it all goes fast as stink so it should be fun and Richard is an active Pistonheads event organiser so it will be a joint TLF/Pistonheads meeting.

It's also very important that there are more Lotus than TVR so get your car out of the garage, let's not let them show us up!

Venue:

Colin Chapman Way (yes, that's right), Brands Hatch. We'll be parking up next to the Kentagon restaurant for a nice brekkie.

Time & Date:

8.30-9am - Sunday 31st January

We'll have a nice brekkie and chat, kick some tyres then at about 11am head out with the TVR's for a nice scenic drive through Kent ending up at a suitable location for lunch. Great way to spend the day, get involved :D

1&2. Bibs & Laura (Hopefully in a Sport350!)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Have to check the dairy on this one, sounds like fun though - much better when you're not just looking at Lotus Lotus Lotus all the time.

Howd you manage to get your paws on a 350 then - hows the black car coming along ?

facebook = [email protected]

Oooh nar. Bugger.

Edited by sparky

British Ambassador to Florida, New York, Denmark and Newfoundland.  And Sweden.

Sparky - aren't you helping Dave Freeman that weekend or has he changed the date

Whoops! I was talking with Bibs about it earlier, and this date was bugging the hell out of me! So that's why. Thanks Mike, Sorry to forget you Dave, and list amended cos I'll definitely not be able to go. Obviously got too much clutter in my head at the mo. :)

British Ambassador to Florida, New York, Denmark and Newfoundland.  And Sweden.

Hope to see you there, cheers Peter :)

3. Peter (grey Europa)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

Wouldn't mind coming out to play, just as long as I can get some time off from getting in the way at the Freemans!

Dave.

I'm jealous, and in the wrong country! dam dam dam. I love both Lotus and TVR. Never even seen a TVR on the road here...

Hello and Happy New Year to all! Count me in. Lotus Esprit V8 (Sonny).

3. Peter (grey Europa)

4, 50nny (Esprit V8)

:)

6 TVR's so far!

Evora NA

Only just seen the thread for today's meet, so missed that one. I will certainly try to make Brand's Hatch though...

3. Peter (grey Europa)

4, 50nny (Esprit V8)

5. Andjons (S4)

Edited by Andjons

I'm a possible for this but won't be able to confirm until the Thursday beforehand. Let me know if that'll cause a problem, eg on the lunch booking.

No worries Tom, Thursday is fine :)

Evora NA

3. Peter (grey Europa)

4, 50nny (Esprit V8)

5. Andjons (S4)

6&7. Tony plus mystery guest (well known prof. driver and instructor - not the Stig!) :( (Sport 300)

I have to ask myself - 'do I feel lucky'?

We're up to 5 so far, there are 10 TVR's so we're looking very frail!

Evora NA

Add me in

3. Peter (grey Europa)

4, 50nny (Esprit V8)

5. Andjons (S4)

6&7. Tony plus mystery guest (well known prof. driver and instructor - not the Stig!) (Sport 300)

8. Kimbers (Exige S)

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

If the weather's good Fishy will be along in his Italian heap.

3. Peter (grey Europa)

4, 50nny (Esprit V8)

5. Andjons (S4)

6&7. Tony plus mystery guest (well known prof. driver and instructor - not the Stig!) (Sport 300)

8. Kimbers (Exige S)

9. Fishy (Diablo)

The TVR guys will have a 360 and a Cobra in tow too all being well :(

Evora NA

I'm looking to see if I could make it, although this might just be with my TVR owning friend, so does that mean I get on the list (if I can confirm) or would I have to go on 'the other one' (say that last bit in a kind of deep, voiceover voice)

Oops, I forgot I'm already booked for that day. Why does my life have to be so busy?

My friend probably can't make it either as he has to put his Cerbera back together again. Something about brakes and needing someone to hold some bits while he hammers them back into place. I think I value my fingers too much!

Anyone fancy meeting up with an Aston Virage in SW London area to head down to Brands together on the Sunday morning?

Evora NA

Sign in to follow this