free hit
counters
Varme - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Er det et godt varmeapparat i Lotus Espritene, eller er alle slik som mitt. Jeg fryser.

Jeg vet at dysene rundt dashboardet skal bl

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Er det et godt varmeapparat i Lotus Espritene, eller er alle slik som mitt. Jeg fryser.

Jeg vet at dysene rundt dashboardet skal bl

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

I can't quite remember how mine is, but most of the time I try to adjust it so that it is as cold as possible. At the moment my air-con is disconnected (recent engine rebuild) and the old gas is hard to come by. A project down the line is to convert to the newer air-con gas.

I read the service manual the other day and the operation of the heater is explained in great detail there (or maybe it was the parts manual?). I shall certainly try out the different positions when the car is back on the road.

Bjørn

Edited by Yeti

Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today - James Dean

"If it isn't leaking, it's empty" - Comment from a British sportscar enthusiast after being made aware of an oil slick under his car

Lotus Car Club Norway (LCCN) - lccn.no

LCCN on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/LotusCarClubNorway/

I can't quite remember how mine is, but most of the time I try to adjust it so that it is as cold as possible. At the moment my air-con is disconnected (recent engine rebuild) and the old gas is hard to come by. A project down the line is to convert to the newer air-con gas.

I read the service manual the other day and the operation of the heater is explained in great detail there (or maybe it was the parts manual?). I shall certainly try out the different positions when the car is back on the road.

Bjørn

"kan ikke helt huske hvordan min er, men mesteparten av tiden jeg prøver å justere den slik at den er så kald som mulig. For øyeblikket min air-con er frakoblet (nyere motor gjenoppbygge) og den gamle gassen er vanskelig å komme med. Et prosjekt ned linjen er konvertere to til den nyere air-con gass jeg leser tjenesten manuell den andre dagen, og driften av ovnen forklares i stor detalj det (eller kanskje det var partiets manuell?). Jeg skal absolutt prøve ut ulike stillinger når bilen er tilbake på veien.

Bjørn"

Bjørn, må du svare på norsk hvis du ønsker det. Den tidligere innlegg var hovedsakelig rettet mot engelsktalende medlemmer å prøve å bidra til å øke responsen på spørsmålet.

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein