free hit
counters
you asked for pictures here are some.. - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

you asked for pictures here are some..

Toua

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was hoping for pictures of your civic

wasn't that what that thread was about? :)

much more of a flattering view than in your avatar I say. Congratulations

She's in California eh. If she's in a 50 mile radius of Riverside that means odds are she'll be comparing you to me :)

slade

Edited by slade

"It's called a fire hydrant. Firemen like to stick their hose in it, and eventually squirt water from it."

Owner of 86 TE HCI, and 55 Chevy. Stare at broken down TR7

Being the token disgusting and lecherous old codger on the forum, I like em younger'n me :)

slade

"It's called a fire hydrant. Firemen like to stick their hose in it, and eventually squirt water from it."

Slade - I sympathise... My girlfriend has recently turned 19 and she is indeed worrying already about turning 20... I think she is already suggesting, that I trade her in for a later model! :)

...and NO, I don't have any pics of her that I'm prepared to post here! :)

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

Guest Troy Halliday
Wow Toua, MJ is quite the hottie :(

Must be nice to know she isnt dating you because of your car !:P  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Strange my last girlfreind stoped dating me because of the car. :)

The new one however keeps asking if she can help me with it. Where was she when I was sanding the paint back!

Slade - I sympathise... My girlfriend has recently turned 19 and she is indeed worrying already about turning 20... I think she is already suggesting, that I trade her in for a later model! :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

In one of the most appallingly ironic turns of events, I'm about to start work at a middle school :) I might be able to hook you up with 94 model, with very low depreciation and even leather seats and a cupholder :o Shipping across the atlantic can cost a bit though, plus getting her through customs... :)

Robin... seriously. You're my role model.

slade

yeah my gf is 20 and i really cant stand the fact that she can get into any bars. i know im gonna be kicking myself in the ass for complaining about something like that in ten years though. :)

Shah

My Beautiful Car http://www.glcforum.com/ukesprit/forums/in...CODE=12&CID=182

ribbon200.gifProud to be a G-car ownerribbon200.gif

I'd "date" her. Where abouts in CA is she? :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

WARNING .., MJ is not that HOT in real life. Just got back from seeing her and JOY blows HER the FUCK away .. like all the way back to Thailand.

SO if you want MJ she lives in Sactown. any more info just PM me ok. So JOY is back on my HOT list..

Pretty soon Joys gonna be the next victoria secret angel.. (hope so....so i can make her buy me an Esprit1)...lol

Toua - Please think before you post. Your last post is not appropriate for this forum.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT.