free hit
counters
karl's wing "GIVE-AWAY" - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

karl's wing "GIVE-AWAY"

karluk29

hi ppl

right as some/most of you know my rear v8 wing is different to everybody elses, its normal

on the sides and the centre has been chopped out and made in CF and raised on metal plates.

well to make myself buy the new wing i have had test fitted lol, my V8 has to be gone out of

my line of sight he he he

so the wing is in 3 pieces, you clever lot out there could do allsorts with it inc putting rods

inside the centre and re-glassing the wing into one section again giving you a really unique

take on a v8 wing, maybe having black ends and airbrushing a fade into CF in the middle. its upto

you

if any one wants it for "FREE" come and fetch it basically?

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's guy in Austin Texas would kill for a wing like that. I think he would consider it "Iconic".

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

ITS GONE!!!!!

didnt take long lol

everything i do is iconic my man, cutting edge, you ppl just need to step up you game LOL

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

Percyporsche is the only other person who read this thread, it must be going on his 911 :lol:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

how did you guess, on the front LOL

will give a pork some style in its life LOL

he he he, hey mangel the new wing will really upset the crazy's then wont it LOL

if i stamp "lotus" on it though it will be ok im sure

Paint job?

798px-Noddy%27s_Car_on_Sesimbra_Carnival_2008.JPG

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

no sorry no paint job just a general tidy up really and slight alteration to bits that have annoyed me for 2-3 years.

nothing spetacular, will be different though to the ppl who remember it from before, just tie'ing up loose ends at last.

"viva la revolution"

There's guy in Austin Texas would kill for a wing like that. I think he would consider it "Iconic".

Karl, could you kindly PM me the details (name, location, work habits, etc.) of the recipient, as my business associate in the "contract" trade needs this information in order to fulfill our agreement. He has also indicated his willingness to "attend" to a certain individual in Australia on a pro bono basis, but only if I throw in the additional airfare. I will be creating a web site for donations from interested parties having a desire to express their feelings on the matter in a "proactive" fashion, working title URL tentatively www.harrisbegone.com.

Cheers,

John

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

lol, def more woody loooking me thinks, dont think the new owner has a big shiny helmet.

would you like to check that out please paul c before he vists

(i ordered my new shiny wing 2 hours ago and its been dispatched already, now thats service)

Now come on, commenting on the size of a mans wing is one thing, commenting on the size and shiny ness of his helmet is something else entirely different.

You'll give the poor guy a complex!!

I have personal experience and all I'll say on the matter is that the helmet is mat, not shiny!! and as for size, its been cold and he's not been well!!

PLEASE....no photos of "big shiny helmets"!!!!!

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

• Gold FFM

hopefully just *photoshopped* !? ...what a shame on a RUF-Porsche :thumbsup:

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..

well the bloke with the ruf pork did send it straight away to me in the post, like i said good service LOL

(hopefully mine is fitted tomo so i will post a pic, so you can all tell me its nasty. even though its very

tastefull and PERFECTLY (better than lotus) in line with the dimensions of the car to the mm)