free hit
counters
Parents from Hell!!! - Page 2 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Parents from Hell!!!

s4simon

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Dad'sname in the article is Russel Peacock....his friends might call him Russ Peacock (Rusty C**k). :lol:

My wife works with a guy names Douglas Douglas.....he has sendless fun with his name.

He always corrents people if they call him Doug. :lol:

One of my flying instructors at a secret military base near Shrewsbury was "Richard Head".  No one ever called him Dick though........

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That will be the Defence Helicopter Training School then at RAF Shawbury, are you the guy who keeps flying low over my house????

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

That will be the Defence Helicopter Training School then at RAF Shawbury, are you the guy who keeps flying low over my house????

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm now flying big green helicopters at a secret airbase in the depths of the Oxfordshire countryside (when I'm not at a top-secret airbase in the depths of the Iraqi countryside!!) - so hopefully I'm not the one buzzing your house too much!!!!

Hey - the price of freedom!!!! :)