free hit
counters
blonde moment - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

blonde moment

lisalotus

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deary me Lisa... haven't you realised that EVERY woman acutally wears the trousers in every relationship - they just don't realise it!

"If you're angry, you'll get no sex!" :)

Easy :)

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

Maximum points for initiative - Big oops on the result.

Why are you asking us unimaginative blokes for advice anyway? If you're anything like my wife, any story we come up with will be nothing compared to what you girls can formulate on your own....

P.S. Tears work for my misses...

Feign injury?

Dress up really raunchily and 'grab him' before he notices and THEN tell him over a fag?! ;-)

"There was this racoon...."

"Honey, have you seen Caddy Shack?"

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

Deary me Lisa... haven't you realised that EVERY woman acutally wears the trousers in every relationship - they just don't realise it!

"If you're angry, you'll get no sex!" :(

Easy :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I,m not angry, but I think kevs going to be when he gets back from work, I,m just worried he,s going to kill me very very slowly and painfully. I,m mean I,ve buggerd his car, wrecked the garden, and broken the lamp beyond all repair, all in approx 1 hr :P , and the day started so well :):P:) .

lady esprit drivers do it fast and furious

fahr03.gif 1st lieutenant to the Fearless red squadron

Errr Lisa you misunderstand....

You tell HIM "If you're angry - you'll get no sex!"

...and hence how every guy in the UK still gets away with stuff!! (deary me! When will you women learn eh?! :) )

Errr Lisa you misunderstand....

You tell HIM "If you're angry - you'll get no sex!"

...and hence how every guy in the UK still gets away with stuff!! (deary me! When will you women learn eh?! :( )

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh I get it I think!!!!!!!!!!!!

but then I get no sex :P,

Think I,ll go with the racoon idea :(:):P:):(:)

Don't worry about the black water in the exhaust, all that is it condensation (water) getting hot and running over the exhaust build up in the pipes....

Nothing at all to worry about all but brand new exhausts do this when it is cold out.

As far as the lamp goes, look at the bright side, you got rid of the hedge and you can remodel the yard with new lamp or lamps to brighten the yard and make the Lotus look nicer :)

Joey

Spencer WV

Found my Esprit, but due to family issues, money went to other things :(

I guess I just have to wait for a while.

Started reading the story and felt quite sorry for you Lisa - in a good way - y'know. (where's that winky when you need him) :)

Anyway, by the time that picture popped up I was all fixed again. That's one heck of a pic there Wayne. Can't even imagine the noises that the dog was making.

Go out and buy one of those magazines for blokes (the one they advertise on the telly a fair bit - You know - "Don't expect any help from a fella" as she spills the paint everywhere). Give the mag to hubby and when he asks "what's this all about" you can mention the adverts on TV and then walk him out to the car. He'll just laugh and walk off to read the mag. :)

Simon  (94 S4)      My Esprit will be for sale in late 2017

update on hedge incident

Kevs just got back from work, he just stood and looked a bit bemused for a while, whilst I babbled on about racoons and elephants and how we really needed a new lamp anyway :( .

Well I,m still alive, mind you he,s just gone out in car, so I might not be for much longer :P:):(:)

"Oh" and I did have to consent to various acts of indecency for the rest of my life :P

Feign injury?

I,ve already got a real injury, havn,t had a great deal of sympathy for the real thing, cant see him falling for a fake injury :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lisa,

Blame it on the kids! That usually always work. :) Sorry to hear about the mishap.

actwon

------

'14 Nike Shox

'12 Range Rover Sport

'01 Esprit V8

'95 Ducati 916

Hey Lisa

Sorry bout your little problems!! Although it sounds like they are sorted now! :(

Been sat here laughing my arse off at the whole thing..... Sorry :):o:(

Any way Wayne, as I and many others have said before..... Where the hell do you get all your pictures from???? Hope that one is not in your favourites list and that you dont have many others quite that indecent!!!! Poor Dog!

Oh yeah and by the way Lisa.... Hope your indecent acts dont turn out anything like that photo of Waynes!!!!

Although I don't think you'd be able to find a racoon suit quite that big for Kev!!! :)

Chunky Lover

At least you were trying to accomplish something :) My mom knocked down a completely innocent wall of the house once. Though I think she had a purpose. I think she was aiming for my dad.

slade

"It's called a fire hydrant. Firemen like to stick their hose in it, and eventually squirt water from it."

Owner of 86 TE HCI, and 55 Chevy. Stare at broken down TR7