free hit
counters
Reaction to getting my new 2010 Lotus Exige 240s Phantom Black (Video) - Elise / Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Dreman33

Reaction to getting my new 2010 Lotus Exige 240s Phantom Black (Video)

Hi all,

Well the day finally arrived when i got my Lotus and what a beauty it is. It really takes your breath away especially in the Phantom Black and all the new additions. That rear spoiler is really quite something. The weird angles that it is screwed on look really cool in your side mirrors as you drive. I have only had it for a day so will comment on the drive in a few weeks with a full breakdown but from what i have seen it is just as one expects. Simply beautifully balanced and controlled in all it does. The one thing that I have to get used to i suppose is the fact that people simply stare and point at you wherever you go and you get a lot of thumbs up. I dont really like that too much but i suppose it comes with a package. Anyway i have posted a video of when i got it. I will attach some photos soon too. Please let me know if the post does not work. Enjoy!!!

Edited by Bibs
Embedded video

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Very nice, looks superb.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

All the best cars are black, lovely :getmecoat:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

That is stunning :getmecoat:

Black was my first choice but there didn't seem to be that many for sale...plus my Mini is black and my driveway would have looked like a funeral procession

Marge: Homer, I don't want you driving around in a car you built yourself.

Homer : Marge, you can either sit there complaining, or you can knit me some seat belts...

Looks great, very envious , wish I could get in and out of one with other than on my knees :lol:

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Stealthy!!!

Enjoy

Join Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland here!  and on Facebook 

Unless other wise organised somewhere else and details posted on the forum the default location for the LEGS Breakfast meets are on the 1st Sunday of the month at Mannerstons Cafe and Farm Shop EH49 7LY between 10:00am and midday.