free hit
counters
Fastlane Show, The Dyvels, Corbridge - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Loose Cannon

Fastlane Show, The Dyvels, Corbridge

For anyone in the borders, how about a quick whiz down the A68 for this show on the 16th May?

My link

The photos from last year looked good, and I understand it's getting bigger each year.

In the garage no-one can hear you scream 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I would have been interested if I had been at home but will still be offshore on that date. Sorry. angry.gif One of the downsides of my job.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

Looks good to me!

Dont worry,be happy.............

Hi Mark

This looks like a good event so lets have a show of hands from folks in the Scottish section who would fancy a blast (speed cameras permitting) down the A68 to Corbridge!

If you are interested, reply to the post and copy and paste the list and add your name/s to the bottom and lets show bibs that we really can count!!! :P:harhar:

1 & 2 Brian & Jackie

Join Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland here!  and on Facebook 

Unless other wise organised somewhere else and details posted on the forum the default location for the LEGS Breakfast meets are on the 1st Sunday of the month at Mannerstons Cafe and Farm Shop EH49 7LY between 10:00am and midday.

If anyone is planning on coming down, please return the form soon as poss, spoke to the organiser last week and he's trying to firm up numbers.

For anyone coming a distance or wanting to make a weekend of it the B&B rate is £45 single and £65 double, but I think they only have 3 rooms so be quick if that's what you want.

To save on double posting I'll keep any further info to the North East thread.

In the garage no-one can hear you scream 

Unfortunately I can't make 16th May now as that is the date for the Club Lotus Jim Clark Memorial run here in Scotland.

Join Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland here!  and on Facebook 

Unless other wise organised somewhere else and details posted on the forum the default location for the LEGS Breakfast meets are on the 1st Sunday of the month at Mannerstons Cafe and Farm Shop EH49 7LY between 10:00am and midday.

Sign in to follow this