free hit
counters
Porsche Owners Section - Page 3 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Simon350S

Porsche Owners Section

Yes. Please do stand infront of the car with your scissors and comb so we can see a Porker driver in their natural habitat.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Paul -no one should be obliged to sell a 916 !? :)

Think if I ever will manage to be rich enough for a bike -that's the one it would be !! It is the dream-bike of my youth..

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..

Nice one Paul, I bet the two compliment each other quite well!!

Well I'd have a 996 and in convertible form as I have no shame.

Carrera 4 S for me.

Its a Carrera 4 and I like it so there. T, if you want your hair done, pay up front ya bugger. I have no photos Si. I have not picked it up yet, just this one attached.

1480443-2.jpg

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

I agree, a good purchase Paul. If I am honest the 996 is almost certainly going to be my next car, been doing the research about it and it ticks all the boxes of my requirements.

Next step for me is to sell my Esprit, and it will be up for sale soon guys.

There is nothing wrong with my esprit that makes me think damn i need to get rid of it, but I do want experience other sports cars. I also would like to bring my two kids to some of the outings/track events that my TLF friends go to. However I do not want to go to those in my mondeo. So I need a 2+2 that a) I like, b) is in my price range (cost to purchase and maintenance) and c) is a sports car.

The 996 ticks the boxes for me. Next steps are a test drive and prepping the esprit advert. If I could afford a fleet of cars I would still keep the esprit in the collection.