free hit
counters
Lotus Elise S1 Sport 135 (10,850GBP) - Cars/Parts For Sale - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus Elise S1 Sport 135 (10,850GBP)

Pistonheads

No.28 of original 50 SVA Lotus factory cars. In Quicksilver. First registered in 1999. 31,000 miles. Immaculate mechanical and cosmetic condition, with full Lotus service history from new and all receipts, invoices, service statements and MOT certificates since 2003.All factory Lotus sport extras including Corbeau seats, steering wheel and drivers harness. Factory fitted hardtop and cloth roof in perfect condition. Car is unmodified apart from the addition of a Hurricane induction airbox replacement. Original airbox supplied with car. Original Lotus sport Janspeed sports exhaust was replaced in 2009 with a Larini Club Sport exhaust, with lifetime warranty. Upgraded Alpine head unit.Car has been extensively cared for and garaged for last 7 years, covering between 3-5k miles a year. All servicing has been done on time regardless of mileage covered. Not tracked by either myself or previous owner of 6 years.Last service at 31100 miles with cambelts and waterpump replaced. Car is fitted with Yokohama Advans with plenty of tread remainingTax and Mot due in August 2010.I will be sad to see the best Lotus I have owned go but new priorities forces sale - hopefully to a good home.

View the full article

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days