free hit
counters
Evora Extras! - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bibs

Evora Extras!

Lotus have released a brochure detailing all the lovely upgrades you can get for your new car, we've got a copy for you thanks to Guy @ Strattons.

http://www.thelotusforums.com/bibs/Evora%20Extra%27s%20Accessory%20%20Merchandise%20Brochure.pdf

Happy shopping!

PS The clothing & gift range is available to order from here.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Or an Esprit :)

V8_engine_8.jpg

Esprit_Turbo_engine.jpg

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

I'm sorely tempted to upgrade from a standard mug, to a lotus tea cup.

Do you think it would hold its value or would depreciation be a killer?

They corner well but have been known to leak from time to time.

Evora NA

How come they aren't offering those turbine wheels in the USA?

Has anyone seen them on a car?

I need to get an order in for the inside and outside car covers...

You can but those covers from our online shop, they're much cheaper too and from the same manufacturer. Al has an indoor cover for his Evora, see here.

http://www.thelotusf...-car-cover.html

I've seen those wheels in the flesh, they are lovely :) We're just finding out if/when they're available in the USA for you.

Evora NA

After going for the Lotus tea cup I thought I would post my review of it.

First impressions, stunning, one of the best looking cups on the market, to be honest I think I get more heads turning to look at my cup than my colleague who has a wedgewood tea cup.

Handling, superb, initially I was quite steady with it when it first arrived, nothing to rash, just a steady pick up and tilt but now I find myself really going for it, the handle is so grippy and I throw it into the tilt.

However its not all good news, I find that if its not put down on a level surface it leaks. For some reason it doesn't hold the heat very well and often even when it should be a nice warm cuppa its very cold. Some of the cup detail looks great from a distance but on closer inspection needs attention. I also find that its terrible at steaming up my glasses.

Really happy with my cup but I get the impression that the tea cup maker needs to tread very carefully with us customers to keep us onside.