free hit
counters
My Esprit GT300 racer - Page 4 - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

My Esprit GT300 racer

andecorp

Strange thing I noticed, your is a 300S but it has the later, single piece rear bumper ;)

Read again my first post in this thread :D

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

that is truly an amazing bit of kit.

I really must stop dribbling all over my desk.

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

The pics from the photoshoot are now up online. Some awesome new pics there:

http://98octanephotography.com/lotus_esprit_gt300_gt2.html

• 2 weeks later...

that is truly an amazing bit of kit.

I really must stop dribbling all over my desk.

You have a white S4s! CLASS!!!!!

Give us a go :sorcerer:

Give me a call when you are in Melbourne next.

Oh that is awesome! Can you make a poster of that page? Please?

I love it! :w00t:

You are officially 'The Man'!

Something like this?

That is an AWESOME idea! I'll let the photographer know. I want one too!

Mmmmmm I am def giving you a call when in Melbourne next!! Seriously hot shit. :lol:

Hi Kylie

You better make it quick, as I am getting offers left right and centre, and I might just be tempted.

Oh that is awesome! Can you make a poster of that page? Please?

If your photographer makes a poster like mentioned above, I want one! Your car is absolutely ridiculous - beautifully restored, immaculate condition, and you drive it! I've known many people over here in the US who restore cars only to let them sit and never even be fired up because it would "discolor the exhaust manifold" along with other BS.

It's taken me a solid 30 minutes to pick my tongue off the floor and clean up all the slobber just to type this. :)

Edited by Electrodynamic

Here are engine pics:

P4250140.jpg

P4250141.jpg

P4250142.jpg

Here's a pic from yesterday. 2 (the silver and the black) of the 3 Sport300s in Australia were in my place:

P4220138.JPG

A few weeks ago, almost 30% of the S4s's in Australia were at my place (one can't be seen in the pic):

lotsofs4s.jpg

Edited by andecorp

Black one is 049 and the silver one is 053.

Both Australian delivered, fully optioned with leather, air cond, power steering and removable roofs (glass on the black one).

• 3 months later...

Andecorp,

I seem to have lost your last reply regarding contact information you provided me for the engine builder for your lotus. Please re email the contact information including the name, email address, and phone number.

Since I'm having trouble keeping posts in my forum mailbox, I would like you to email the information directly to... [email protected]

via outlook express

Kind Regards,

Sam Kirovski

Michigan USA

Edited by sam kirovski

The mustard S4s and the racer.

Plenty of good Esprits in Australia. But usually, there's a waiting list for them and they usually get sold before they get advertised.

I had a guy at Shannons pestering me for years to sell. Plus another local guy. So yes, as Andre says, the good ones never hit the market.

Simon  (94 S4)      My Esprit will be for sale in late 2017

• 1 month later...

For those who missed this first time round...

Clicky.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 2 months later...

She's up on Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270672966729&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:GB:1123

She's not been used at all, so no point letting her waste away. Besides, some of the offers I've been getting from the UK and EU have been rather tempting.

I wish you the very best of luck securing a decent buyer.

Having sold the last remaining GT1 Esprit race car last year (genuine 550bhp @ a little over 900Kg) getting what the car is worth may actually prove quite difficult.

Cheers,

Mike S

• Like 1

1996 Esprit V8, 1998 Esprit V8 GT, 1999 Esprit S350 #002 (Esprit GT1 replica project), 1996 Esprit V8 GT1 (chassis 114-001), 1992 Lotus Omega (927E), 1999 Esprit V8SE, 1999 Esprit S350 #032, 1995 Esprit S4s, 1999 Esprit V8 GT (ex-5th Gear project), 1999 Esprit V8SE ('02 rear)

1999 S350 #002 Esprit GT1 replica

I wish you the very best of luck securing a decent buyer.

Having sold the last remaining GT1 Esprit race car last year (genuine 550bhp @ a little over 900Kg) getting what the car is worth may actually prove quite difficult.

Cheers,

Mike S

Definetely agree with you there, but I certainly am in no rush to sell. I just feel that it's the best thing to do to her, rather than keep her dormant.

I've had offers for 120k GBP from the UK and 150k euro from the EU, but the AU$ is unnaturally strong right now. It's 30% overvalued. We'll see, I'll take it as it comes :)

Guest surferphil

She's up on Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.u...E:L:LCA:GB:1123

She's not been used at all, so no point letting her waste away. Besides, some of the offers I've been getting from the UK and EU have been rather tempting.

You should sell it priveately not on Ebay, to get the best price on ebay you need 2 people to bid against each other in a short space of time, not many people with more than £10k can access it in such a short period. If I were you I'd ship it to the UK/US if that's where the interest is and then sell it through a broker like WillB or advertise yourself and have an agent/friend to store and show people the car. Shame it wasn't here in time for the show.

If you do need to ship it here then I'd be happy (as would others) to take delivery for you and store it until you find a buyer.

I'm near Heathrow and London easy to get to from anywhere.

The car is simply awesome.