free hit
counters
Fiat X19 Steering wheel - Misc including parts cross references - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
tonytransam

Fiat X19 Steering wheel

I saw in another thread an S1 fitted with an Early Fiat X19 steering wheel, i quite like the design and thought it would suit the Esprit interior as we all know the original looks terrible (yes ill keep it in a box with the car). My question is does it bolt directly to the original S1 boss its hard to tell from the pictures?

post-2977-126582123102_thumb.jpg

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

MOMO boss is obsolete for S1, think the x19 wheel is designed from the right era with an interesting shape

Edited by Bibs

MOMO boss is obsolete for S1, think the x19 wheel is designed from the right era with an interesting shape

Hi there, if you wish to sell your original steering wheel, just message me with a price. Vin

Vin Taylor

That is my S1 Esprit. I have never removed the steering wheel from the boss, so I'm not sure if the boss was modified to accommodate it. If you still want to know I can go out to the garage and check for you. The Fiat wheel was in my car when I bought it, and I don't really like the cheap feel of the foam rim. I have been planning on replacing it after the car is up and running.