free hit
counters
My car for sale Esprit S3 project - Lotusforsale.com - Latest Ads - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
wayneb911

My car for sale Esprit S3 project

You all know the car and have seen the posts. The reason the car is for sale is for personal reasons with my family i would rather not go into.

I wont be able to get on the forum much at the moment and im not up to talking so if interested please review my 2 sections in the project and restoration section for S3 restoration and also jaguar conversion

Please text on 07538477572 Wayne

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

OMG.

I'm so sorry Wayne, whatever it is.

Can't you wait a little, let dust settle at all?

hope you can.

Simon.

"Intellectuals solve problems; geniuses prevent them." Albert Einstein

Sorry guys i have no choice.

Text me with offers please as i said not really up to talking. Thought i would offer it hear first. If i get a reasonable offer it will go otherwise ebay.

Thanks

Sorry to hear that Wayne. Please list your car on http://www.lotusforsale.com in the correct manner.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

I'm so sorry to hear your news :P

I have been following your progress since your 1st post and when I met you and seen your work, I was excited to see the end result of your project as I think it would have been stunning.

Best Wishes

Matt

1976 Esprit S1 123G, 1976 Esprit S1 166G, 1976 Esprit S1 170G, 1976 Esprit S1 228G, 1977 Esprit S1 564H, 1978 Esprit S1 326G, 1978 Esprit S1 329G, 1978 Esprit S1 336G, 1981 Esprit S2.2 0991, 1997 Elise S1

Oh phooey!!!!

Sorry to hear about your troubles Wayne, hope you get whatever has gone pear shaped sorted real soon.

Just when I thought you had got your head sorted with the direction of this project as well.

Hilly

1981 S3 4.2 V8 6 speed (The Mutant)

Mutant V8 Conversion Thread

Knowledge is power .................... apparently.