free hit
counters
Lotus 2-eleven (45,000GBP) - Lotusforsale.com - Latest Ads - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Pistonheads

Lotus 2-eleven (45,000GBP)

I have had this car from new and it is in concourse condition throughout. The car has had about 30k spent on upgrades and now is running 300+ bhp from Hanger 111, as you can imagine it is phenomenally quick now and possibly one of the quickest 2-11 in the country. The cars development included an up rated clutch and release bearings to cope with the new power band, RPS billet flywheel and limited slip differential and the car has also just been remapped to 300bhp. There is a replacement carbon fibber ReVerie 300mm straight wing, with end plates. I also have fitted the ReVerie carbon fibber 5 element rear diffuser.This replacement steering wheel is also a ReVerie carbon fibber rally 330mm, suede trimmed. It has a Momo collapsible boss kit, short version, with snap off boss. There also is a snap off quick release steering adapter for 'M' typeWork on the engine was undertaken by Hanger 111, with the full 300 upgrade Turbodrive. I also have fitted AP Big Brack kit, a moroso oil pan. There also has been ReVerie spark plug and injection covers fitted. There is a Lorini 8" 'SE Sport System with sports cat. The seats have also been replaced with ReVerie Mulsanne C' twin skin seats in carbon fibber and a custom yellow and carbon leather cushion kit.Reg not included Car cost 70k sale 45k tel 0131 314 0340 work 07801 824476 mobile

View the full article

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.