free hit
counters
AFC-2, FJO wide band o2, and Blitz DSBC ID3 - Engine/Ancilliaries - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
FastMatt

AFC-2, FJO wide band o2, and Blitz DSBC ID3

Well I got the Apexi S AFC-2, FJO wide band o2, and Blitz DSBC ID3 boost controller installed today.

Tomorrow, we are going to bull the plenum and install a HKS twin power DLI ignition.

Hope to get to the DYNO next week in search of 550+ RWHP.

Will keep you all posted.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Matt, my 3 year old son made me watch the last dyno run 10 times so he could see the flames ... can you take a video from further back this time?! Think of it as a contribution to the next generation of petrol-heads! :lol:

Hope it all holds together!

Matt, my 3 year old son made me watch the last dyno run 10 times so he could see the flames ... can you take a video from further back this time?!  Think of it as a contribution to the next generation of petrol-heads!  :lol:

Hope it all holds together!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol thats funny:)

ya we will for shore be shooting vid of the Dyno again.

Matt I'm about to start my Build I have most of the major parts now..twin Inter coolers..hybrid Turbo's..16lb waste gates.. Forged Pistons...where is this Video of yours...be happy to send you footage of mine. tried to mail you awhile back...Johan is a mate of mine...

[email protected] or 07976 609881

Matt I'm about to start my Build I have  most of the major parts now..twin Inter coolers..hybrid Turbo's..16lb waste gates.. Forged Pistons...where is this Video of yours...be happy to send you footage of mine. tried to mail you awhile back...Johan is a mate of mine...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hello

sounds cool!

there is the link to my 502 RWHP dyno vid

http://dynamicracing.com/racing_movies/dr-lotusdyno.mpg

I should be heading back to the dyno next week for my quest for 550 RWHP.

my E-mail adress is [email protected] if you need to get ahold of me.

PS I love the way your car looks in white!

Well I got the Apexi S AFC-2, FJO wide band o2, and Blitz DSBC ID3 boost controller installed today.

Tomorrow, we are going to bull the plenum and install a HKS twin power DLI ignition.

Will keep you all posted.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Matt,

You seem to be a VERY brave man, indeed !

Dont you think that there is an enormous risc that something will "go wrong" with your engine in the near future with power more than 500HP ?

IMHO, the most weak points are the pistons and the head gaskets and head bolts ... apart from the tranny and halfshafts, of course.

Marcus

Marcus

Matt,

You seem to be a VERY brave man, indeed !

Dont you think that there is an enormous risc that something will "go wrong" with your engine in the near future with power more than 500HP ?

IMHO, the most weak points are the pistons and the head gaskets and head bolts ... apart from the tranny and halfshafts, of course.

Marcus

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I cant figure out why so many "lotus" guys some how thing there "cast" pistons are so much weaker then everybody else

I cant figure out why so many "lotus" guys some how thing there "cast" pistons are so much weaker then everybody else
Edited by Paula&Marcus

Marcus