free hit
counters
Anyone in the North East have a freescan cable to lend? - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Loose Cannon

Anyone in the North East have a freescan cable to lend?

My car has just thrown an engine management light, and I can't find my Freescan "kit" - an old laptop in a Belkin case. Have searched house/garages/cars top to bottom, and am starting to wonder if it may have been nicked, either from the garage when the door is up to wash it, or from the boot when open at a car show. Because it's only been used a handful of times in total I can't pin it down to any time....

So does anyone nearby have a cable so I could try and find the error codes?

In the garage no-one can hear you scream 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Yes Jon that's what makes it feel worse, & we have turned the house upside down too. As well as your swish cable the bag also contained the spare crappy one, which was Andy Whittaker's prototype and thus some historic significance :)

We have electric garage doors which are a pain in the arse for accidental triggering, the key fobs don't have a positive push click you see and are easily knocked. There have been instance where we have gone outside to find the doors up for probably hours, and nothing *obviously* missing. It's possible someone has seen a laptop bag and grabbed it, only later to find a crusty steam-powered laptop inside and a funny cable.

Don't mind the plug at all, might be needing it. Now just need to shut eyes tightly and try to go back in time...

In the garage no-one can hear you scream