free hit
counters
Exige v F355 in Autocar mag - Elise / Exige Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
fspider

Exige v F355 in Autocar mag

Little surprised this has not already been mentioned here? In this weeks Autocar (UK) there is a 4 page comparison of the new Exige v classic F355. Both now at the same price/value. The Lotus fared very well.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

That's a peculiar comparison! I'll look forward to picking up a copy, thanks for the heads up. :lol:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Wowweee Lotus & Fearrari in the same sentence is always good for the brand!!

Buddsy

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

... and the second time is as many weeks: cover of Motorsport has "Lotus - Britain's own Ferrari" thumbsup.gif

(although given all the recent staff changes it could be an anagram of "Ferrari owns Britain's Lotus" :) )

Any chance of a link to this article being put on here for those of us in those parts of the world where one can't buy Autocar at the shops?

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

I don't think I'd want a 355 as everytime I see one now I'm trying to figure out if it's an MR2 in drag.

I had a 355 back in the day and I thought it was a fun car and no one ever mistook it for a MR2 unlike people asking who makes Lotus ?

I think it's fast enough…maybe

Man i have had a situation were a guy in a 355 was coming the other way. I was in my 355 spider and he waved so i waved.......as it got closer i noticed it was a MR2 replica ROTFLMAO!! God i felt like a mug.

I'm sure he's still telling people the same story about how he made you feel that way!

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

I had a 355 back in the day and I thought it was a fun car and no one ever mistook it for a MR2 unlike people asking who makes Lotus ?

Everyone just assumed it was a Toyota Ronin...they just never said anything to you! :rolleyes:

Marge: Homer, I don't want you driving around in a car you built yourself.

Homer : Marge, you can either sit there complaining, or you can knit me some seat belts...