free hit
counters
EAG March Madness! - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bibs

EAG March Madness!

Let's start again.

Who's coming along. Might pop along myself too to batter you lot into submission! :wallbash:

1. Bibs

2. Buddsy

3. Guy Munday

4. Nifty

5. Andy Clements

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Good man Owen its been ages since Ive seen you!thumbsup.gif

Buddsy

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

7 pm! I don't get home until 6pm if the city traffic allows me. Andy the other night it took me 25 minutes to travel from the Bowthorpe roundabout to the BP garage at the bottom of the hill at the Costessey junction, what's that, 1/2 mile? T and I got in at 6.20 pm that night.

As I'm eating before venturing out I be there a little later, around 7.30-8 pm.

Owen

Edited by OwenGT3

Get there late Owen, it's no big deal and we don't need to know the ins and outs of a ducks behind, this isn't a work meeting, it's a bit of fun.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

Wendy is doing nights tonight and leaves at 7 which leaves me with the boys. My daughter has said she'll hang around till 8.00 so I do intend to pop down just for an hour early on...as long as some of you will be there at 7?

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Indeed! Had to take the boys to poker last night and Wendy picked up on the way home from work. All because someone "Can't be bothered" to get home from her mates on time. Kids. :thumbsup:

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Take her to the meet tonight. That'll learn her good!

I shall be making a flying visit somewhere between 7 and 8pm.

I promise to do better next month!

Keep off the straight and narrow

Paul says he will be there tonight too - he is away from his computer right now so I will book him in ...

1. Bibs

2. Buddsy

3. Guy Munday

4. Nifty

5. Andy Clements

6. Owen

7. Newts

8. Richard

9. [email protected] watermill

tonyc

Andy! Lemonade & Coke? I saw you drinking Cinder but didnt see you doing the Coke...must have been where you disapeared to?

Good to see everyone you all sounded great as you all left me in the car park with my Ford!

Bibs did you get back ok?

Buddsy

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

Yes. Was great to see you all, and so many! Sorry I had to leave early. Guy and Paula, i will catch up with you guys laters.

Bibs, hope you got back ok after running out of electricity.

Superstar Guy Munday not only arranged recovery of my car back to Strattons, he also hung around with me in Attleborough High Street for an hour and a half in the freezing cold where we eventually died until the truck turned up, he arranged a car for me to drive home (brand new Elise, it's lovely!) and has also arranged repairs to the 350 which should be up and running with a new alternator/battery by tomorrow afternoon! Other than that...!!! :thumbsup::)

Evora NA

Bibs, glad you made it, with the help of Guy.

I cursed about my misfire nearly all the way home. I fund that the car fired correctly when the throttle was being moved downwards, but misfired when the throttle was constant. So, accelerator pump= run OK, so not likely to be electrics. Most likely fuel, so fuel pump on the way out, filter blocked or carb issue. Ruled out first two as the accelerator pump would also be starved if it were a true supply issue, so now it's mixture when on main jet.... Resigned myself to having to strip out carbs and clean this week, came off the accelerator and hard onto brakes for a 70mph to 40mph change, foot down as I left the roundabout, all fine.

Obviously dirt in the carb which moved when the car braked. I still need to strip them out to remove any debris, but at least it is running fine now.

Sorry I didnt make it last night, I got home late.

Just a note in case anyone has noticed on Pistonheads I've put my car up for sale (but still struggling to register on here)

The plan is once I've sold it, I will be able to look for an S4/GT3, well thats the plan anyway...

Colin

Sign in to follow this