free hit
counters
Lotus Elise 111s S2 Radient Red 2003 19,000 dry miles (14,500GBP) - Lotusforsale.com - Latest Ads - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Pistonheads

Lotus Elise 111s S2 Radient Red 2003 19,000 dry miles (14,500GBP)

I have for sale my 2003 (53) Lotus Elise 111s S2 which is in perfect mechanical order and immacualte condition. It comes in Radient Red with only 19,000 genuine dry miles on the clock. Always kept under cover, never driven in the wet and sounds amazing!!. The interior is black leather and Red Alcantara with unique full carpet and custom red steering wheel. Only one previous owner who loved the car from new and spent a great deal of time and money on it. This reluctatnt sale by my son is to fund a house purchase.111s spec is 156BHP engine, 0-60 is 5.2secs and 40MPG although not at the same time!!. It comes with:Full Lotus service history I years MOT supplied out by Lotus to Feb 2011 Full Alarm and Imobiliser with remote central locking. 2 sets of keys V5 document registered to my son with his home address on it. Sony removable CD/Radio with MP3 connectivity. Fitted dust cover for use indoors Taxed till end of August 2010Specific modifications include:Light alloy Radiator Stainless Steel Exhaust system Uprated vented brakes K & N Induction kit Fully carpeted interior Body coloured factory hard top Elise carpet overmatsPlease note: The car has two very small paint chips under the front splitter caused by a difficult to exit driveway. Cash only on collection to purchace this car. A full cash deposit will be required before a test drive.

View the full article

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.