free hit
counters
Scotland Regional Group ( LEGS ) - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
bingoking

Scotland Regional Group ( LEGS )

Hello and Welcome to LEGS (Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland)
This group is open to ALL Lotus enthusiasts whether you own a Lotus or not. We welcome anyone along to our meets whether you are driving a Lotus or not.

We will meet for Breakfast on the 1st Sunday of each month at Mannerston's Farm Shop and Cafe, EH49 7LY   Google Map From time to time will organise other locations, details of which will be posted on the forum.
By joining the group you will be updated on these alternative events and locations in Scotland.

If you wish to join this merry band of enthusiasts then please PM me so I can add your name to the list and let me know where you are located and details of your car.

LEGS members are updated by PM when we post details of new events.

If you wish to be removed from the list please PM me.

Regards

Brian (bingoking)

Reginal Co-ordinators:
bingoking,
Al.

Join Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland here!  and on Facebook 

Unless other wise organised somewhere else and details posted on the forum the default location for the LEGS Breakfast meets are on the 1st Sunday of the month at Mannerstons Cafe and Farm Shop EH49 7LY between 10:00am and midday.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I just created a LEGS shortcode to make it easier for you to remember the web address...

4lot.us/legs

:thumbup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Hi Brian,

Please add me to your list.

Edited by bingoking
Testing

Hi Barry and welcome to the forum. I have updated the list with your name.

Unless other wise organised somewhere else and details posted on the forum the default location for the LEGS Breakfast meets are on the 1st Sunday of the month at Mannerstons Cafe and Farm Shop EH49 7LY between 10:00am and midday.

Hi Brian Just joined the forum. Can you add my name to the list please

Welcome to the forum Joss, I will add you to the list.

Hi Stephen & welcome.  Great way to start the New Year.  Happy New Year.  I should have read here before I posted in the introductions section.  I'll leave it there and not block this thread with chat.  I'll check that Brian has seen this as abroad at present.

Cheers,

Al.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

Thanks Al.

Hi Stephen and welcome to the forum, I will add you to the list so that you will receive notification of up and coming events.

The first event of 2014 is breakfast at The Powmill Milkbar on 12th January from 10:00am until midday.

I won't be there but Al. Will so hopefully meet up with you later in the year.

No problem Chris and welcome to the forum.