free hit
counters
Competition Time - Page 2 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Competition Time

Laura

I can only find 5 differences, but I'm partially colorblind, so that could explain the difference why others find more differences.

Just asked a colleague for help to look at the colors and he found one. So my answer changes to 6 :(

Calypso Rose Rules the World!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Ok, time's up! The correct answer is 6, could all those who guess 7 or 8 please let me know what drugs you're on so I can see what you can see! :D

Here are the differences:

5e2b9906.jpg

Well done to the following who all guessed correctly:

1. rocket63

2. Petrol feet driven

3. slewthy

4. obione

5. Boots

6. ramjet

7. bingoking

8. lotus4s

9. matk

10. mike_sekinger

11. Rick Edwards

(and Exploded, eventually, but I'm afraid you didn't make the list as the rules did state only your first guess counts)

I asked www.random.org to give me a random number between 1 & 11 and it gave me 7 so well done Brian the goodies are yours :(

congrats Brian, well done

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

Jammy begger Brian, well done. If you can't be good , be lucky eh? I'll look forward to seeing you model everything on the 11th April Borders Hoon. animier.gif

Now I know why I only counted 5. Even with the knowledge that there was something in the pitch black on the right I couldn't see it until I changed computers and hence screens. There he is or isn't. thumbup.gif

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

1. rocket63

2. Petrol feet driven

3. slewthy

4. obione

5. Boots

6. ramjet

7. bingoking

8. lotus4s

9. matk

10. mike_sekinger

11. Rick Edwards

(and Exploded, eventually, but I'm afraid you didn't make the list as the rules did state only your first guess counts)

I asked www.random.org to give me a random number between 1 & 11 and it gave me 7 so well done Brian the goodies are yours biggrin.gif

Missed it by THAT much... rofl.gif

(this would have been the first reply after Laura announced the winner, but I think the hamster fell out of the wheel again and the forum broke stuart.gifwallbash.gif )

Edited by ramjet

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.

In Belgium, you prabably would have been in real trouble by now, as you would be summoned fur suppressing a minority (the colorblind ones). What a sad country I live in :D

I honestly can not see see the difference between the red and black on the shoe, but I am more than happy to accept my defeat. Next time I'm going to ask my colleagues for help first.:D

Congrats Brian, you lucky guy!!:(

Calypso Rose Rules the World!