free hit
counters
Excel wanted for photo shoot - Elite / Eclat / Excel Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
freelance

Excel wanted for photo shoot

Hi,

I'm looking for an Excel to photograph in a studio to illustrate a Classic Cars magazine buyers guide.

The car doesn't need to be perfect, but obviously it needs to be a decent example to stand up to scrutiny under the fairly unforgiving studio lights. We have a choice of two studios, one near Farnborough and the other at Beaulieu, and we will cover fuel costs for getting the car there. You will of course be sent a CD of the photos taken.

Dates currently being considered are March 23-25, though we have some flexibility around that.

I can be contacted here, or more quickly by emailing direct to: [email protected]

Regards

Russ Smith

CLASSIC CARS

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Your welcome to have a look at mine to see if its any good. :huh:

PM sent with pics

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Thanks for the offer. Nice car, but our art guy says it's just too black to photograph well in the studio. So I'm still looking – for something slightly lighter in colour!

Any takers?

It's emerald green, shows a metallic green nicely in bright light!

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators