free hit
counters
LOTUS EXIGE - PREMIUM RACE - 2005 - THE ONE EVERYONE WANTS !!! (19,750GBP) - Lotusforsale.com - Latest Ads - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

LOTUS EXIGE - PREMIUM RACE - 2005 - THE ONE EVERYONE WANTS !!! (19,750GBP)

**25000 MILES - NEW MOT - NEW TAX - JUST SERVICED **For sale is my loved ,adored, cherished, and never tracked Lotus Exige. I was immensely choosy when buying her and waited for almost a year to find the right one. She is a standard car with the following extras ( all from factory ):Full 4 point Racing Harnesses / as well as normal seat belts for ease of use.Genuine Lotus ECU Engine upgrade giving more power ( £1000 cost) - unbelievably quick !!!Stage 2 Lotus sports Exhaust - Sounds absolutely incredible. I have had M3's and 911's and nothing sounds quite like this and surprisingly quiet at lower speeds if you drive it accordingly.Full Wing back half leather sports seats - look particularly nice with the roof off.Weight saving Sports Pack.This car has wanted for nothing .The previous owner was every bit as fastidious as I with every little thing it's needed resulted in it going to Lotus Main dealer including wipers, bulbs and MOT ! It gets washed and Polished every time it gets taken out of the garage and is only used in the dry. I was very picky about it's spec and colour and looked at plenty before buying. I did not want one that had been tracked or had a hard life and used every day. It is a pride and joy car. I also very specifically wanted Yellow. This for most is the definitive Lotus sports car colour and I personally felt the dark colours hide it's beautiful lines and the other colours just look too mundane and "everyday". With the black front and rear spoilers it really looks balanced and stunning. It gets admiring attention every single time I take it out from small kids pointing and starring to petrol heads to classic car enthusiasts .If you are looking for a doggy cheap Exige this car is not for you . I would very much like to see it go to a good home. I have just taxed and Mot'd it and it has just been serviced so it is ready to be loved and enjoyed for the summer before prices go up again.Any enquiries please call Karl 07779 100069

View the full article

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days