free hit
counters
Esprits for LEW Calendar 2007 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Esprits for LEW Calendar 2007

Kato

It's time to start the ball rolling on 2007's calendar (giving everyone plenty of time). It's looking likely to be part of the ClubLEW revamp, so going to need 12 Esprits to grace the walls and desktops around the world.

If you want the chance of fame and to get your Esprit on the calendar, all you need to do is send in the best pictures you have or take some shiny new ones. The best will make it on to the Calendar for 2007.

They do need to be of printable quality, which means they need to be taken on the largest setting on at least a 2.0 megapixel digital camera or be more than 72dpi (normally over 300k in size). Low resolution pictures, however good, cannot be used due to quality.

Final choice on the pics will not be made until around September. So you have the summer to clean, polish and bribe a page 3 girl to drap herself over your Esprit and get a shot worth of inclusion.

Good Luck and Look forward to seeing some great Esprit shots.

p.s. 2006 A3 Calendar are now on Sale! Only a few left now!

http://www.esprit4sale.co.uk/Sale/shop.html

post-12-1140439403.gif

kato

lew_small.gif

http://www.lotusespritworld.com' target='_blank'>

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think you need a proper esprit on there LMAO LMAO, i got a great side on professional pic,,,,and it doesnt look too modded eithier. lol

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

good excuse to a trip to the beach! :D Or a less cliched place. Like the red light district or a trailer park :lol:

slade

"It's called a fire hydrant. Firemen like to stick their hose in it, and eventually squirt water from it."

Owner of 86 TE HCI, and 55 Chevy. Stare at broken down TR7

can this be miss May? :(

highlotus.jpg

(no, I didn't drive it on the jackstands :()

Edited by slade

"It's called a fire hydrant. Firemen like to stick their hose in it, and eventually squirt water from it."

Do we have any say in the month if our picture is chosen? Also, if we have a scantly-clad girl massaging the car, would this help our chances? haha

Shah

where do we send the photos to?

resizeDSC03059.jpg

Edited by JRTurbo909

My Beautiful Car http://www.glcforum.com/ukesprit/forums/in...CODE=12&CID=182

ribbon200.gifProud to be a G-car ownerribbon200.gif

dammit I was about to ask paul if he let vicki drive to take that picture :( Oh well. At least you don't drive upside down like the australians :(

slade

Rememeber it was you that started this kato...

:huh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hey, I can't be held responsible for the inevitable divorces/breakups that will be caused when someone's significant other spies me in a banana hammock :lol:

Kato knows what sells calendars :lol:

slade

• 2 weeks later...

As soon as mine gets roadworthy, I'm headed to somewhere scenic :angry:

I'll send you a few, but I don't think any of them would be spectacular on a calendar

slade

I will be doing the same soon. You will have some gcar shot...

actually, maybe we can head out somewere slade. i know of come scenic spots and we can send some great S2 and Turbo shots...

Shah

sounds like a plan :angry: I ought to have my car running by spring break hopefully. Goddamn finals and reports holdin me back from getting her on the road along with job stuff... especially now that I gotta do drillin.

slade

Shah -

your engine looks pimp man!  pretty good looking 4 banger

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks. Its actually changed a lot since that pic. Changed out those ugly blue hoses, cleaned it up, and replaced the brown spacers with aluminum ones. gotta take a new pic...

Shah

• 2 weeks later...

hey kato, can i be in the calender twice then as the car will look different by the end of the week again LOLOL

and i will send you some "SPECIAL" pics soon if i do the show lol

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

• 4 weeks later...