free hit
counters
wanted: chargecooler and s4 seats - Wanted - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
chris

wanted: chargecooler and s4 seats

Hi, I am looking for a chargecooler and a set of s4 or s4s seats to upgrade my 88 esprit. If any one has any of these parts spare I would be grateful if you would let me know what you would like for them. Many thanks Chris

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Hi Chris

I ve been on the look out for a Chargecooler for mine for some months now, Proving very hard to come accross. Am now considering having one made, here's the link to a comapany I found GR Motorsport

Bare in mind he will make to your speck, so no reason why it can't be close to looking like the orriginal.

I've put up a thread in the general Lotus chat, but it seams no one is either interested or doesn't need a Chargecooler, However speaking to PNM there are a lot failing these days.

Let me know what you think, or good luck in your search.

Daz

Hi I have a charge cooler, I also have the radiator for the front, I also have the pump, and transfer pipes for the chasis,all off my 1989 SE. When carrying out the many mods to my SE I had a larger bespoke c/cooler made, although it works exceeding well it was very expensive and required a lot of design mods to install. There is other none std c/cooler upgrades availabe to fit origonal system without design mods , depends what you are looking for. Anything you need to know about upgrade equipment please ask only to happy to help. Let me know what you want and i will see if i can assist.

Rgds

CHANGES.