free hit
counters
Later (GT3 / V8) interior in an 1988 Stevens car? - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
x6gas

Later (GT3 / V8) interior in an 1988 Stevens car?

Hi all,

I felt sure that this must have been asked (and answered) on the forum before but I've searched and can't seem to find it...

Does anyone know if the latest style interior as fitted to the later V8 and GT3 cars will fit into a 1988 Stevens car? I'm basically talking about the dash, instrument binnacle, centre console and door cards.

Before we all get going on whether this is a good thing to do, I'm really just interested in if it is possible...

Anyone know? Anyone done it?

Cheers, Ian

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

yes it does but is a lot of hard work, chap on here did it I cant remeber name at mo.

It's certainly do-able, they're essentially the same bodyshell after all. There's pics of the '98 interior fitted to a G car floating around somewhere, too.

also bear in mind, it's your car so do with as you will, but they are probably getting to a stage where there worth more in standard trim.

also bear in mind, it's your car so do with as you will, but they are probably getting to a stage where there worth more in standard trim.

There is nothing original about my X180!

You'll be pleased to hear, though, that my S4 is pretty much as she was when she left the factory aside from the S2 Elise seats that I've fitted to improve headroom (and even then I still have the originals :) ).