free hit
counters
The Lotus Forums Fantasy Formula 1 Championship 2010 - Results - Page 4 - Motorsport & Trackdays - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

The Lotus Forums Fantasy Formula 1 Championship 2010 - Results

This has to be rigged somehow! I'm third and I really do not have a clue. I still keep thinking there are three red bull cars out there and then I keep looking for the fourth one. I don't know who Schuies teamate is. I don't know who Barichello drives for. The commentators say this is good for McLaren (or whatever) and I don't even know the colour scheme of the McLarens or who drives 'em. :scared:

What I do know is the names of the Lotus drivers. What I don't know is why, with the resources they have, they can't sort out Jarno's hydraulics. Ridiculous.

Anyway, it's got to be rigged or I'm just a lucky newbie. :hrhr:

I know the answer to all those questions.....and similar ones for the last 30 years. Hasn't helped me make it far off last place in all the years that Gordon has been running this......so probably best you stay as unaware as poss! :rolleyes:

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent last again :thumbsup:

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

• 3 weeks later...

Hi folks

Now then…. One race to go and unlike the real F1 championship which is still wide open, it looks very like Pierre LP has it all sewn up now.

Kimbers and ramjet are dropping away but is there any chance that there will be a turnaround in the last race?

So here are the results from the Brazilian Grand Prix:

1st Place Pierre LP

2nd Place x6gas

3rd Place S4Simon

brazil-2.jpg

CHAMPIONSHIP STANDINGS

So here it is to date, the full table showing where you are in the championship by points order.

1st Place Pierre LP

2nd Place Kimbers

3rd Place ramjet

brazilListings.jpg

As for Abu Dhabi… well so far, the free practice sessions put the running order as:

Hamilton

Vettel

Alonso

Webber

Personally I would like to see Webber do the business :rolleyes:

And the winner is………………………

Well that’s the season over.

Who was the class of the field for TLF this year?

Let’s start with the results for the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix:

1st Place TAR

2nd Place Pierre LP

3rd Place theelanman

abudhabi-2.jpg

And the 2010 Lotus Forums Fantasy Formula 1 Champion is……………

ChampionshipPodium10.jpg

1st Place Pierre LP :animier:

2nd Place Kimbers

3rd Place ramjet

Congratulations to Pierre LP who had it pretty well sewn up a with several races to go.

Well done Kimbers and ramjet for putting up a great fight.

Thanks to the Stratton Motor Company who sponsored this year’s competition Pierre LP wins a Bronze Driver Training Day at Lotus

And Kimbers wins some wine direct from Jarno Trulli’s vinyard. :wine:

How did you finish in the Championship this year:

finallisting.jpg

PierreLP Can you contact Bibs regarding your prize.

Kimbers, your probably on your way round there with a cork screw as we speak???

Thanks to everyone for taking part and I will look forward to hearing your excuses again next year.

Cheers (especially Kimbers….hic!)

Gordon

Edited by GordonMasson

Well done Gordon for organising and the winners for winning (and the runners up for running up!) :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Wow! Really?

I won something? And it's alcoholic??

Cracking!! Thanks!

Congrats Pierre and Ramjet.

Roll on next season!!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Well done everyone and especially Gordon for all his efforts in making it possible. :clap: :clap:

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Well done for organising this again Gordon.

My team, Wasters F1 finished 8th, so not too bad really.

So, do I keep the same team name next year, or perhaps choose another...Lotus F1, or, how about Team Lotus, or will that just get a bit confusing?

This book is guaranteed to NOT change your life…but it does mention a Lotus Esprit...

To enjoy this masterpiece, download Martin now. Simples!!!

Thanks a lot Gordon for a lot of work. unworthy.gif

See you were not only beaten by me at the post (sorry) but also beaten by the boy. Tut. Tut. I am the jam in a Masson sandwich! I am sure that will not get brought up round the dinner table - often! gathering.gif

Brian & Andrew are you going to use the same excuses as the Karting last week??sofa.gif Beaten again. See you Sunday!

Edited by Al.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

big thanks to Gordon...great fun

oh so close........but Im happy with 4th (well sort of....:) )

well done LP, Kimber n ramjet......that must be typical of Kimbers to find a way to get booze.......

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

From Hero (Champion) to zero in one season :(

Bums.

You may call me Neshinio Jr :getmecoat:

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Thanks for running it again Gordon. Great fun....just dont understand how I can consistently be sooooooo much worse at this than others given that I've been a fan and followed it closely since the 70s! Well done the winners - and thanks too to the tail end podium who elevated me to the dizzy heights of 23rd!

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

Michael, lets face facts. You were just a bit "Lucas Di Grassi" my friend ;)

:innocent::thumbsup:

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Well I'll settle for 6th given the start I had and since it means that Alsono didn't win the drivers' championship!

Also good to have been out of sight of MPx!

I echo the thanks to Gordon - I've really enjoyed it - and also to Stratton Motors for sponsoring - kudos.

Cheers, Ian

Ian

Congrats to the winners!

Thanks for your time running it Gordon. Well done!

Still can't believe I came third?!?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.

See you were not only beaten by me at the post (sorry) but also beaten by the boy. Tut. Tut. I am the jam in a Masson sandwich! I am sure that will not get brought up round the dinner table - often!

Err................... well yes it didn't go unnoticed!

Fraser has indeed pointed out to me that he is "The Daddy" while displaying an "L" shape on his forehead with his thumb and forefinger.

Note to self....Must find some particularly shitty jobs for Fraser to do around the house at the week end... i'll teach the young whippersnapper to beat his father! :devil:

I hope that Fraser and everyone else who took part realise that i purposely lowered my score this year since there were prizes at stake.

Otherwise i would of course have been at least on the podium AGAIN........ if not first!

You do realise that dont you.... it was nothing to do with the crap team i picked.... honestly :getmecoat: