Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Elite/Eclat/Excel video & picture thread! - Page 22 - Elite / Eclat / Excel Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Elite/Eclat/Excel video & picture thread!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
On 11/01/2019 at 18:06, esprit s2 said:

Got a few bits left to do like the waist trim.

635CCF9C-8C8E-441D-9B44-99B995D8E516.jpeg

Looks amazing, not far now. Are you going to do a Northern tour this summer when its done?

• Like 2

In the garage no-one can hear you scream 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Whilst looking through some old photographs recently, I came across some of a family holiday to Blackpool back in 1977, when I was 15 years old.

In amongst the pictures of the tower and the donkeys, was this one of a red Lotus Elite in the car park of where we were staying, the Norbreck Castle Hotel.

Proof, if needed, that my purchase of an almost identical car some 40 years later was the fulfillment of a childhood dream!

PS - the picture next to it is my dad's 1976 Rover 3500 in very period 'Brazilia Brown'.

Lotus Elite Blackpool 3 v2.JPG

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cleaning the Elite in sunny Norfolk!

IMG_0864.JPG

• Like 1

Cheers - jim

I will don't worry! 

I'm only down the road in Norwich - when do you meet?

I must warn you though...if any good 70s Esprits turn up, I'll be badgering the owners to sell one to me 😉🤣

• Like 1

Cheers - jim

• 3 months later...