free hit
counters
Elite/Eclat/Excel picture thread! - Page 19 - Elite / Eclat / Excel Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
gghc87

Elite/Eclat/Excel picture thread!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Looks great - I've added you to the regional PM list.

You should pop along to this.

Haha yes it was portrayed as perfectly feasible for Reg Varney/Dick Emery/Ronnie Barker etc to pull hugely endowed young lovelies. Perhaps the photographer made the chap above look deliberately like ACBC to appeal to his ego?

In the garage no-one can hear you scream 

Yeah, surely the similarity is not a coincidence?

And as they say: "it's the car, chicks dig the car." :-)

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

Nice and shiny.

y4mLdHsDYjC5Z2UIzF3zfQpWAasE-NkTBLFcHLFY

Nose badge is shiny as well

y4mSuWLbYKBpjimWChFRYMQ8cMEI1etIlQEl3FD-

• Like 2

Nikasil liner gave way on one of the pistons, so new pistons, liners etc. Just back from GST.

I always wondered who it was that was being chauffered around in the Pink Panther Mobil. 

Far from an old timer's car these days Tom, they have been embraced by not only the fact that the sharp design looks awesome on today's roads,

But the retro car scene has taken quite a liking to them also with lowered cars and larger wider wheels. 

Not that would make the true enthusiasts happy but is has defiantly taken some of these cars from been used as storage bins and discarded on driveways under tarpaulins. 

So all good in my eyes. 

A

23 hours ago, oilmagnet477 said:

Lovely car Lez,

It's so nice when the locals turn out in period costume as well :P

A few year ago the locals actually did dress in period costume. The shops also used to dress their windows. The car show used to (and still does) tour round the local villages and the locals used to bring chairs etc to the ends of the roads and wave as you went past :welcome:. All change now of course. Its other motorists that wave because they are having to wait until we go past!✌️🖕