free hit
counters
Elite/Eclat/Excel picture thread! - Page 21 - Elite / Eclat / Excel Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Elite/Eclat/Excel picture thread!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
21 minutes ago, tom kilner said:

It's such a great looking car I can barely even see the wonky headlights and questionable door shut line.

The weather looks good too.

The door’s not shut so I’m not worrying about that. And I thought it was an Elite and Eclat design decision that the headlamps sat slightly below the bonnet line?! Mine always have!

Anyway that sunshine is about twenty years old now. And the door and pop-ups are of little worry, they’re currently not attached to the car. Nor is the interior. Or the front suspension. Or the engine for that matter...

• Like 1

Regular restorer. Rather less reliable forum poster!

• Gold FFM
1 hour ago, JusNoGood said:

Justin, is that in front of the tin turd in Littlehampton?

www.eastbeachcafe.co.uk. 

Well, I think behind it not in front; and luckily I did not design it so I am not offended by your moniker, 😀, witty as it is. Thomas Heatherwick design and quite fun...…..good for a photoshoot for sure.

Justin 

21 minutes ago, jep said:

www.eastbeachcafe.co.uk. 

Well, I think behind it not in front; and luckily I did not design it so I am not offended by your moniker, 😀, witty as it is. Thomas Heatherwick design and quite fun...…..good for a photoshoot for sure.

Justin 

😁 not my name for it. My parents live down there and the locals call it that 😂

yes, your car looks stunning in front of it.

Edited by JusNoGood
  • Like 1

I should know that.... but I don't,  maybe one of the others here will know. It's been painted once, but in the original color. The car is in storage for the winter, I'll look around and see what I can find. Sorry I couldn't help.

'89 Esprit, '77 Elite 503, '72 MGB, '95 XJ12, '10 Mini Cooper, '67 Imperial, '78 New Yorker, '76 Town & Country '73 Cessna 150

• Gold FFM

I hope Essendon Country Club meet was fun...…..I went South to meet a chum at Goodwood for a bacon butty. Twingo 133+ is a neat match for SE on the road.226353834_ZoomZebedeeJan2019.thumb.jpg.f5b25164e5fe829350310c7337a3c005.jpg

• Like 2