free hit
counters
Great ! Elite Eclat Excel now here too....... - Elite / Eclat / Excel Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Guest mkelite

Great ! Elite Eclat Excel now here too.......

Guest mkelite

Good to see all Elite, Eclat and Excel stuff is now here...............so as ever, any Lotus owners near me in Milton Keynes, please drop by n say 'ello. regards all. DC.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Bibs

Good luck with getting all the files and in particular the archived info across from our old site. There has been a wealth of valuable information accumulated over the years which I, and I am sure many others would be sad to loose.

Ian.

It's a major concern and I shall not rest until it's done. The old forum is a very bizarre, and now unsupported technology which is causing the problems but we are still trying! :)

Good man Bibs, we are relying on you, as previously stated that info from old forum is so usefull and has taken many years to get to that stage, and I keep, no refrase that I kept going into the old threads to see how this was done, or what did some one do to fix that. Any how you know what gems are there. Best of luck, and god knows how much time you guys are puting into this, but a big thanks from Me and guess rest of old team to.

Many Thanks

Mike

Welcome all Elite/Eclat/Excel owners! Really great to have you here. From my own experiance this place is a really good place to find info & friends too. This forum is well looked after too which helps keeping very thing ship shape and easy to find!! Drop in a post and see where it takes you!! lol Remember there is plenty to see all around this site in the other areas too!!

Buddsyband.gif